Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

JMaher94

Antonio Conte - Now Officially Manager

4,115 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Floyd25 said:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/10/former-chelsea-star-mario-stanic-slams-antonio-conte-as-a-hypocrite-for-chinese-super-league-comments-6373035/

Glad Stanic has also had his say on this, it looks like all the idiots are now appearing from under their rocks. How can you not understand, how can anyone not understand Conte's comments? What Stanic and idiots like him don't get, is that the Chinese league has no history, no tradition, nothing...compared to Serie A and the Premier League, it's a laughing stock. 

Of coarse you can criticise players in their prime for going their, because they're only going their to fill their pockets, they'll soon be forgotten about. Players don't just come to England and Italy for the money, they come to play in two of the best leagues in the world, they have been two of the best leagues consistently for years, before astronomical prices were paid for players, or is that all forgotten?

A lion does not give damn about the opinion of a sheep. Or something like that. That's all I can say about this Stanic guy.

stevo likes this

2 hours ago, PloKoon13 said:

How can you all possibly have forgotten about the man with the best Chelsea debut ever?

still one of my favorite chelsea goals

Jezz likes this

Well deserved! I've seen so many people arguing that José should have won it. Saying stupid sh*t like "Mourinho went unbeaten, Conte lost to Tottenham"

Didn't bother to look up that we've won 6 out of 6 whilst United won 5 out of 6, and the Spurs loss came in January.

DonAntonio and Sexyfootball like this

2 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

I like that Hilario has somehow managed to continue to be employed by the club, such a random player to have stuck around. 

Hahaha indeed. He actually looks like he has wandered into the shot by accident, judging by the look on his face 

Edited by Blueblur

3 minutes ago, Blueblur said:

Hahaha indeed. He actually looks like he has wandered into the shot by accident, judging by the look on his face 

You remember that guy who sneaked into the Manchester United team photo a few back? He's like that. No one is quite sure why he is there but everyone is too polite to tell him he shouldn't be. 

Image result for sneak into united team photo

Absolutely loved that PC. Said all the right things.

Musonda, Kenedy, Ake. Thats how a manager is supposed to assess the kids. Not go out and buy the newest toy in the market.

2 hours ago, didierforever said:

Absolutely loved that PC. Said all the right things.

Musonda, Kenedy, Ake. Thats how a manager is supposed to assess the kids. Not go out and buy the newest toy in the market.

What did he say about Kennedy and musonda ? 

7 hours ago, Chigzzer said:

What did he say about Kennedy and musonda ? 

I know he said Musonda is a player for the clubs future and a very good prospect. He is eager to work with him

Chigzzer likes this

Very happy for Conte to make it three in a row. Some might say it's an even bigger achievement considering he's the coach of Chelsea and not a club that wears red. He fully deserves this and at this point it would not be entirely inappropriate for us to give him our full trust and support in all issues, including disputes he has with individual players. Ultimately we will never know the full truth behind every story, so it's a matter of who will get the benefit of the doubt. For me personally it's Antonio Conte :)

Handles anything thrown at him. Before the game,during the game and after the game. Long may it continue 

Assured humility just exudes from him, class in a suit n smile...

Just watched Conte's presser from post game and Costa situation was the main topic. He insisted on the injury but he didn't deny any row between Costa and physio or Costa and him. He handled it very well but the whole saga is probably not over.

Anyway all the credit to Antonio. I can only imagine how Jose would have handled this...

I just seen this on Bluemoon

Conte is well known for starting well, he finds it hard to keep the momentum season after season. Let's see how he copes next season.

So at what point did he lose momentum in his 3 years as Juve manager ? What this City fan is saying is a lie and wishful thinking for the future.

Brutos and DonAntonio like this

15 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I just seen this on Bluemoon

So at what point did he lose momentum in his 3 years as Juve manager ? What this City fan is saying is a lie and wishful thinking for the future.

that Citeh fan is just pulling at straws at the moment - remember the press was all saying last year when it was annouced Pep was coming to Citeh that The Citzens would win everything - remember Pep is the Best Gaffer on the Planet - look at him now

C2OH2bNWgAADvbY.jpg

Zola, Beerqueen, EmeraldBlue and 1 other like this