Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

JMaher94

Antonio Conte - Now Officially Manager

3,497 posts in this topic
30 minutes ago, Barrettinator said:

Didn't have to post this video mate. I watched it and all of a sudden I feel all the rage of 8 years ago all over again. I almost want to punch that bald c**t through my screen.

Then again, I shouldn't have hit the play button.

Well it was to remind a chelsea fan who was in awe of peps barcelona just what c**ts they were, it was supposed to have that effect, that Norwegian w**ker ref btw later admitted he f**ked us in that game, when I see this I think of Messi crying in 2012 when we put them out and I feel much much better 

didierforever, Kev56 and robdog like this

PL has shown Pep to be exactly what he is: Fraud(iola).

I totally agree that with the team and players that were at his disposal, any manager in the world could and should have won leagues and CLs. Maybe not dominated the world football, but should easily have been one of the best team in the world (like Bayern, they have not "dominated" european football, but are easily one of the best 3 teams in the world).

Pep's philosophy perfectly suited and fitted those barca players. It was a once in a lifetime pairing. But thats done. Done and dusted. At bayern, he got mauled in the semis (as CL is the only way to judge Bayern). But winning those bundesligas should hardly be a reason to celebrate. Bayern have won it, the day the league starts.

This (city) is Pep's real test. and he is failing massively. The extent of the failure is for all to see. You cant keep siting his barca domination as an excuse for Pep. That was a match made in heaven, get over it. Can he do it with any other team which does not have Messi, Xavi, Iniesta? Can he do it in a competitive league like PL? So far the answers seem to be a big fat NOOOO.

marcezo likes this

Ima leave my comment for when he leaves as the risk of being mock quoted in future is still a big possibility.

Amputechture likes this

6 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

Well it was to remind a chelsea fan who was in awe of peps barcelona just what c**ts they were, it was supposed to have that effect, that Norwegian w**ker ref btw later admitted he f**ked us in that game, when I see this I think of Messi crying in 2012 when we put them out and I feel much much better 

Really!...he admitted that? 

51 minutes ago, Devil Dog said:

Really!...he admitted that? 

He said he should have given the penaltys's im not sure which on of the 10 he meant 

7 hours ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

People sending death threats to him and his family need to get a f**king grip. Football is not life or death.

This is so screwed up. They can't separate life from sports. 

Just now, Tibbers said:

Football is life. That's it.

It's a quote, Tibbers, from a very famous footballer.... who can name him?

It's a quote, Tibbers, from a very famous footballer.... who can name him?

Bill Shankly

moi likes this

54u142.jpg

not that I disagree :) but that's subjective, we might find it boring, others don't

Shut the f*ck up Donnie!

On 18 January 2017 at 12:42, Bobbywoodhogan said:

People sending death threats to him and his family need to get a f**king grip. Football is not life or death.

No......it's more important than that.......

5 hours ago, Zeta said:

Interesting that when he lists his attacking options he said Pedro, Willian, Hazard, Costa, Loftus-Cheek. No mention of Batshyaui at all.

Damn, good catch, I didn't even notice that. Interesting indeed. 

18 hours ago, Zeta said:

Interesting that when he lists his attacking options he said Pedro, Willian, Hazard, Costa, Loftus-Cheek. No mention of Batshyaui at all.

Yes I noticed that as well  ... I don't think it was intentional ... but unfortunate nevertheless !

You'd hardly deliberately mention Reuben ahead of Bats after all :)