JMaher94

Antonio Conte - Now Officially Manager

If we're honest i think we all know conte won't be here next year, he's been moaning about the board all season. Whoever replaces him won't suddenly get more support and better signings, so we'd better settle in and get used to signings like drinkwater and zappacosta for the foreseeable future. 

Let's hope he doesn't get dragged into talk about Jose again, think the feud really clouded his judgment in the last 2 games. Some pretty ordinary decisions during both games, and I don't know why needed to talk about Van Dyke, certainly won't impress Roman.

Ironically, since the feud started, reports in Italy is talking about him ending his journey at CFC again.

Crucial few weeks coming up for Conte. Starting to approach the business end of the season. The team at the minute doesn’t look particularly exciting or playing with confidence. Needs to sort that out quickly. I think there’s element where the first 11 has gone stale. 

2 hours ago, Zeta said:

If we're honest i think we all know conte won't be here next year, he's been moaning about the board all season. Whoever replaces him won't suddenly get more support and better signings, so we'd better settle in and get used to signings like drinkwater and zappacosta for the foreseeable future. 

I will be gutted if we lose Conte. IF he is homesick and wants to go back to Italy, fair enough - not too much we can do about it. But if he is happy to stay and we replace him then I think it will be one of the worst decisions the club has ever made. You imagine if he turned up at Arsenal next season to replace Wenger - actually don't think I could cope with that.

4 hours ago, Pendergast said:

It appears to be exactly the opposite, mate. Just includes coaches as the most switched figure.

Agree. Not a strategy I like but a strategy nonetheless.

Allegri seems to be the favourite though after winning three consecutive domestics and being runners up in the CL, I just can't see the allure of coming to SB when we cannot even land Sandro.

Now Simeone just might fancy the challenge.

You mother-less good for nothing Chelsea haters.........you Guys seen our man's match day conference? He says he will never give up and if he is gone in the summer its cuz the Club has sacked him.......and that he's very happy here......that we have started a great project together etc.

What do the likes of scum dailymail etc get out of that? " Conte refuses to commit his future to Chelsea "..........you tiny thing.....you mother f**kers.

They cant wait for him to get lost.......they are sh*t scared of a strong Chelsea. You pathetic clowns.......may your hate and envy crush all your dreams.

1 hour ago, atomis said:

You mother-less good for nothing Chelsea haters.........you Guys seen our man's match day conference? He says he will never give up and if he is gone in the summer its cuz the Club has sacked him.......and that he's very happy here......that we have started a great project together etc.

What do the likes of scum dailymail etc get out of that? " Conte refuses to commit his future to Chelsea "..........you tiny thing.....you mother f**kers.

They cant wait for him to get lost.......they are sh*t scared of a strong Chelsea. You pathetic clowns.......may your hate and envy crush all your dreams.

K

don't want him to go, but if he does, then I guess we are all pretty used to it by now. 

Personally I'd like to see an attacking manager brought in for a change. Benitez, mourinho, conte, all are known for setting up teams that are primarily hard a break down. I think simeone would be more of same. Allegri I'm also not sure about. 

I like emery, there's talk about him leaving psg aswell, or maybe sampioli who nearly got the job last time.

1 hour ago, atomis said:

O9KN1.gif

Wish I was at The Bridge for tomorrow's game. 1/2 hour before kick off I would start the "Antonio" song and sing it until the final whistle. Show our support for our man and let the powers that be know it. Hopefully it will happen anyway.

8 hours ago, Nibs said:

Wish I was at The Bridge for tomorrow's game. 1/2 hour before kick off I would start the "Antonio" song and sing it until the final whistle. Show our support for our man and let the powers that be know it. Hopefully it will happen anyway.

I doubt they'd give a f**k. The powers that be, that is.

The games against Norwich, Leicester, Everton and 1-0 to WH are in my top 10 for most boring games, I ever had to watch. That makes them 4 out of 10. I doubt Jose has all the rest.