Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

JMaher94

Radja Nainggolan

You very rarely see swap deals these days.

I'd hope we would get around 20 million for Matic but not sure who would pay it given his season. Mikel seems settled and happy to warm the bench with the odd cameo so can't see him wanting to move.

Its a shame that they are so rare, and I'm not sure. The club pretty much get a decent replacement or gets another position strengthened and also could have extra money at their disposal. 

Also, Mikel stated he was planning on leaving if he doesn't get much game time. And honestly, i'd much rather see RLC get more time, even if it was to finish off a game than Mikel

Its a shame that they are so rare, and I'm not sure. The club pretty much get a decent replacement or gets another position strengthened and also could have extra money at their disposal.

Also, Mikel stated he was planning on leaving if he doesn't get much game time. And honestly, i'd much rather see RLC get more time, even if it was to finish off a game than Mikel

Think most of us would rather see RLC get game time than Mikel who we know will not improve.

I'll wait till the summer, Mikel has been happy enough sitting around playing second or third fiddle for the best part of a decade now.

They are rare because both players have to agree to it and accept the new contract offered by the other club. When we bought Essien and Tiago went the other direction it was handled as two separate deals to make sure we'll get our player even if Tiago wouldn't accept the move in the end.

Honestly think this guy is going to be the most important signing we could possibly make. He links everything together at both ends of the pitch and right now he's playing in a slightly restricted role. I don't think Vidal is likely so this guy has to be the focus of the summer.

I think whatever formation we end up playing, this guy will be integral to it and I'll say now that if we do get him then he becomes a new hero at the Bridge. He is everything Chelsea was at it's best and should be in the future - hard-working, skilful and has an edge.

Say what you want about the hair style we could use a little more of this, and a little less tikka takka.

Is it even possible for us to get any less tiki taka than we already are?

What does it say in English?

Here is a translation, it's not perfect as it is Google translate. 

#Chelsea , Full speed ahead for #Nainggolan : meeting with the #Roma in London

Tweet

Chelsea - Nainggolan , full speed ahead. The first objective of the new cycle of Antonio Contethat is just the start of the Belgian Roma. Following a strong interest in the past few weeks , now another boost to the negotiations. In London , in fact, they met with Chlesea Giallorossi sporting director Sabatini and Remy Abbas, Salah agent which has a mandate for the former midfielder Cagliari and represents the Roma in the negotiations, also immortalized by the Corriere dello Sport near Stamford Brigde. Negotiations at an advanced stage, we discuss on a base of about 35 million euro , still to be seen whether or not to include bonuses. The Belgian could be the first gift of the blues leadership for Antonio Conte.Chelsea that would also spotted Manolas, one can also chat to greek.

CfiGpXIXEAANfBZ.jpg

The guy above is the director of football at Roma

35 million for a 27 year old ... hmmm.

Plus, he's not that tall.

The Premiership is a lot tougher than the Italian league, much more physical and full of bullies, as Cuadrado found out ...

Not convinced ... hopefully I'm wrong ...