JMaher94

Radja Nainggolan

35 million for a 27 year old ... hmmm.

Plus, he's not that tall.

The Premiership is a lot tougher than the Italian league, much more physical and full of bullies, as Cuadrado found out ...

Not convinced ... hopefully I'm wrong ...

He's a tenacious little fighter with a massive engine. I'm not sure you could design a player who is more suited for this league on paper, but nothing's a certainty.

I think his best comparison (as someone else made) is Kante...with a bit more of a knack for goal.  Works hard all over the pitch and is crucial in breaking up attacks.  He's a good player, and would be a great great signing.  

He's a tenacious little fighter with a massive engine. I'm not sure you could design a player who is more suited for this league on paper, but nothing's a certainty.

I follow Roma and Naingolan is a fantastic player, he never stops running, his passing is excellent, I think he has 20 assists this season, he is great at breaking down opposition attacks.

I don't see Fabregas being sold this summer so there would be no point buying Pjanic, but Naingolan would be an excellent buy.

I follow Roma and Naingolan is a fantastic player, he never stops running, his passing is excellent, I think he has 20 assists this season, he is great at breaking down opposition attacks.

I don't see Fabregas being sold this summer so there would be no point buying Pjanic, but Naingolan would be an excellent buy.

The problem with Fabregas is that he can be out of form for months, like he was the first half of this season and the last half of last season. In addition to this he might also get injured or suspended for a while. It might also be possible to play both Fabregas and Pjanic against some teams.

Would love to sign Nainggalon, I'd see him as (finally) a Lampard replacement, but with the engine to be more of a box-to-box type midfielder.

Don't forget part of Roma representatives being over is to finalise Salah signing.

3/4 of the last rumour threads I've started have ended up with signing the player. Griezmann is the only one that I didn't get right.

We need an Essien type in midfield, hopefully Radja does well.

3/4 of the last rumour threads I've started have ended up with signing the player. Griezmann is the only one that I didn't get right.

We need an Essien type in midfield, hopefully Radja does well.

You should ask money, JMaher94.

Is this the standard of defending in Italy now ? that has got to be one of the most casual pieces of defending i have ever seen. Not a single Napoli player tried to stop Roma there. You would never see that in the Premier League, you would have defenders all over you trying to stop you from scoring. 

Edited by Scott Harris

Is this the standard of defending in Italy now ? that has got to be one of the most casual pieces of defending i have ever seen. Not a single Napoli player tried to stop Roma there. You would never see that in the Premier League, you would have defenders all over you trying to stop you from scoring. 

:laugh2:   0:35 I doubt that Napoli defender at the corner of his own box ever gets tired defending like that.

:laugh2:   0:35 I doubt that Napoli defender at the corner of his own box ever gets tired defending like that.

:biggrin:  The guy should be heading that clear, but all he does is wait for the ball to land at the Roma players feet. He doesn't even look at the ball. It was like some training game, no intensity what so ever.

I don't watch much Italian football but is this what it is like in most games ? if it is then i would be worried about signing anyone from that league, they would be in for a nasty shock when they see the pace of the Premier League.