Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
JM7

Kodi

Alright so my norwegian broadcaster is trying to rip us off for watching english football this coming season.

Does anyone in here have any experience with Kodi plugins like ntv.mx or smoothstreams? It all looks wonderful but at the same time quite shady some of it and i don't want to give them my card and information and what not unless i know its legit and safe.

Alright so my norwegian broadcaster is trying to rip us off for watching english football this coming season.

Does anyone in here have any experience with Kodi plugins like ntv.mx or smoothstreams? It all looks wonderful but at the same time quite shady some of it and i don't want to give them my card and information and what not unless i know its legit and safe.

For Sports I use sportsmania subscription.

4 months in and no troubles, seamless streaming no buffering with so much content. I renewed for another 6 months.

4 months in and no troubles, seamless streaming no buffering with so much content. I renewed for another 6 months.

Will i be able to find all Chelsea-games on there when the season starts?

How much?

For 3 months it was £17.99, 6 months for £24.99 and the year £50

You get all 3PM kick offs, Sky Sports, BT Sports, US Sports channels, BEIN Sports and so on in HD. All PPV events too.

For me it was worth it because you don't get annoying buffering, broken links and it's tried and tested.

It also has a sports on demand section where you can catch games, UFC, Boxing that you have missed.

Edited by Chelsbear

Is this through an android box or just a website? 

My Kodi is okay but not great and I now only use it for TV and Film and use my laptop for the football because I find it easier to navigate to different links when their bad quality or crash. 

I'd be willing to pay if it's going to give me a solid stream but I'm not sure I trust the Kodi box to cope with live streams. 

Is this through an android box or just a website?

My Kodi is okay but not great and I now only use it for TV and Film and use my laptop for the football because I find it easier to navigate to different links when their bad quality or crash.

I'd be willing to pay if it's going to give me a solid stream but I'm not sure I trust the Kodi box to cope with live streams.

Mines is through the android box but you can download an app to your tablet or phone and can watch them through that too. Sportsmania app for iOS and android devices.

I have had no buffering with live games on this, it's solid and reliable. I'm the tightest guy you will meet so I wouldn't pay for something if it wasn't a really good thing.

http://www.kodijunkie.com/add-ons/how-to-install-sportsmania-sportsnationhd-in-kodi/

ForeverCarefree likes this

Great. I am always a little uneasy about leaving my information on streaming sites though as i do assume its not quite legal and i don't trust their safety. But i assume you have had no problems?

Yeah I was the same as you but I know a few people who have been on this for a few years now and they haven't had any problems with it so that's why I choose to try it.

Sindre likes this

Never tried Kodi for football. Is it not very good?

Hit and miss with streams really, the hard bit is finding a working link and then the buffering that may come with it.

Try a subscription site for footy if you cant be bothered hunting around for decent working links.

NJM Soccer, Cosmix, Uk Turk and Sportsdevil were a few I used to use.

robdog likes this

Might give that a go chelsbear. Reluable hd streams would be ideal.

I usually use sports devil on kodi, livetv.ru links tend to be the best as it shows you what the commentary language is for each link.

Njm soccer seems to be down a lot of the time, and uk turks can be a pain for buffering.

Chelsbear likes this

Sports devil is about dead for me, I find you can get pretty good streams if your happy to listen tonrussian commentary

Try the links on livetv.ru in sports devil. Easy to find english commentary, although sometimes its better to listen to the russians!

robdog likes this

10 hours ago, Zola said:

All the time bro!

36 minutes ago, undertow said:

Kodi is the only input for my tv...

what are your favorite add-ons? I am still using Genesis, but Exodus is supposedly the replacment. Still find success using Ice Films. Still having issues trying to watch footie streams - using reddit for links via html streaming