Sheva

Alvaro Morata

Can't help but feel Morata will have a similar impact to Torres when he first arrived in England and literally take the League by storm

Fast, technical and powerful, feel he's basically built for English football

34 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Would happily have him as a sub to bring on in the closing minutes of a game. He's proven this is when he can be dangerous. Not fit to lead the line though. 

Righto 

According to the Diario Gol article Morata has asked RM President Perez to accept Chelsea's offer of 40m Euros...he's not interested in going to Italy...

Edited by doctorblue

30 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

According to the Diario Gol article Morata has asked RM President Perez to accept Chelsea's offer of 40m Euros...he's not interested in going to Italy...

How reliable is this DIARIO GOL?

With eden out for 3/4 months, I can actually see us playing 3-5-2. Morata would be good for that.

Just now, didierforever said:

With eden out for 3/4 months, I can actually see us playing 3-5-2. Morata would be good for that.

Interesting point. The 3-4-3 is mainly there to accommodate Hazard, Conte may as well change things up if he'll be missing.

Probably my #1 most desired transfer this window. Fast, powerful, technical - he'd thrive here.

Would die of happiness if we got Morata, Sanchez and a top class CM (as well as some lower-profile defensive reinforcements)

Mixed feelings about signing Morata... I'd prefer him to Lukaku, but can't help but feel Real Madrid will only agree to sell if Hazard is part of the deal (with Hazard moving either this summer or next)...

Edited by the special one

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

He's not out for 3-4 months though. That's 6-8 weeks or approximately 2 months. No chance an ankle fracture takes anyone out for 4 months unless you're 52 years old.

Edited by Barrettinator

1 hour ago, Samdwich said:

Probably my #1 most desired transfer this window. Fast, powerful, technical - he'd thrive here.

Would die of happiness if we got Morata, Sanchez and a top class CM (as well as some lower-profile defensive reinforcements)

Morata, Sanchez, Tolisso, Mendy/Sandro with Christensen coming back and we would have had a ridiculously good Summer transfer window

One can hope!

26 minutes ago, Barrettinator said:

He's not out for 3-4 months though. That's 6-8 weeks or approximately 2 months. No chance an ankle fracture takes anyone out for 4 months unless you're 52 years old.

Depends on the severity of the fracture and if there's ligament damage.  Having done my ankle in + ligament damage, took me closer to that 3/4 month time frame.  

On the other side of things, if it's just a hairline fracture or something of similar ilk with no ligament damage, recover time can be quicker than even just a sprained ankle.  Time will tell, I'm afrai

19 minutes ago, TheChelsRVA said:

Depends on the severity of the fracture and if there's ligament damage.  Having done my ankle in + ligament damage, took me closer to that 3/4 month time frame.  

On the other side of things, if it's just a hairline fracture or something of similar ilk with no ligament damage, recover time can be quicker than even just a sprained ankle.  Time will tell, I'm afrai

Most reports so far have indicated it'll take 6-8 weeks recovery. I think if he misses games at all, it won't be more than the first 3 games.

1 hour ago, Barrettinator said:

Most reports so far have indicated it'll take 6-8 weeks recovery. I think if he misses games at all, it won't be more than the first 3 games.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HLNinEngeland?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fchelsea

This guy always seems to be spot on with Belgian players. He reckons 3 months. If he only misses the 1st 3 games, il be happy enough tbh. 

Not sure if this would happen but would be very happy, big fan of this guy.

He's strong, fast and has good dribbling skills and he's young he would be a great buy depending on the price tag.

Rumours have started with him an United , would hate to see him go there but not sure he would be the best Mouh type player 

On 6/5/2017 at 18:19, Barrettinator said:

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/06/hazard-injury-update.html?extcmp=SOCIA_TW_ENG_ARTICLES_INTERVIEW

Expected to be in training after 3 months, so all in all, will be match fit by the end of September (4months).

And thats CHelsea's official site.