Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sheva

Alvaro Morata

after watching the end of the RM vs Valencia match, I noticed the amount of shots that Benzema took & didn't convert. I was thinking that RM would want to bring Morata back to their side. Was there a buy back clause in Morata's transfer to CFC?

4 hours ago, robdog said:

after watching the end of the RM vs Valencia match, I noticed the amount of shots that Benzema took & didn't convert. I was thinking that RM would want to bring Morata back to their side. Was there a buy back clause in Morata's transfer to CFC?

Calm down, Morata joined us 4 weeks ago.

lukecfc likes this

7 hours ago, Drogbaholic said:

Don't want to jinx it but looks like we have potentially one if the best strikers in Europe on our books. Can't wait to see him and Hazard link up. 

This is what I'm most looking forward to.  Generally Hazard is two man marked and with Costa we were playing to feet.  Now we have someone who can play to feet and is dangerous in the air (not as good a poacher as costa at the minute, but given time) how will teams defend that?  Give Hazard space and he will exploit it, but give Morata space and he can punish you in the air . . will be interesting to see what happens.

Drogbaholic likes this

Pathetic. They're the ones who call themselves the y*d army.

Apparently Morata was clapping the away supporters singing it though lol.

Edited by lukecfc