Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoshaRubchinskiy

Romelu Lukaku

1,808 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, RMCM said:

I hope we sign Lukaku so I have 10 minutes of entertainment each day watching this guy backtrack, double back again, then turn around and shoot himself in the foot and blame it on sarcasm. Classic

That makes no sense, me saying I have always rated Kane, was clear sarcasm as Stats and I have had many exchanges in the past about Kane, and as I have said my dream is we sign Lukaku and he gets that number 36 shirt! Nice try though. :laugh2:

36 minutes ago, pacquiao said:

That makes no sense, me saying I have always rated Kane, was clear sarcasm as Stats and I have had many exchanges in the past about Kane, and as I have said my dream is we sign Lukaku and he gets that number 36 shirt! Nice try though. :laugh2:

Are you 12 years old? I'm sick of looking at that f**king laughing face. No one thinks you're cool because you laugh at people's criticism of your posts, this isn't secondary school.

didierforever and RIP Mourinho like this

Just now, RMCM said:

Are you 12 years old? I'm sick of looking at that f**king laughing face. No one thinks you're cool because you laugh at people's criticism of your posts, this isn't secondary school.

You think this is a popularity contest or something? :laugh2: 

On 5/22/2017 at 15:02, pacquiao said:

its ok sarcasm isn't always easy to see on the internet. 

:face_palm:

On 5/22/2017 at 14:47, pacquiao said:

Who said I wasn't being genuine? I'm not saying my post on talkchelsea was sarcasm, my post on here saying I always rated Kane was me being sarcastic I honestly thought you would have realised that. 

On 5/22/2017 at 14:40, pacquiao said:

Its probably sh*t on there now you missed the good old days 

On 5/22/2017 at 14:38, pacquiao said:

Only person who should feel embarrassed is you my friend, you actually went through all that trouble, without realising I was being sarcastic :laugh2::slap_face: and you actually thought Lukaku would in the Golden boot! :laugh2:

I have been a Kane believer for a while now, he won me £85 yesterday as well, top player.

On 5/22/2017 at 14:28, pacquiao said:

You do realise I was being sarcastic right? :laugh2: 

you put in all that effort for nothing! I feel sorry for you.

On 5/22/2017 at 14:26, pacquiao said:

So saying Kane stepped up is discrediting him? :laugh2: 

Lukaku bottled it and you know it, fact you can't admit it says it all. 

Glad I started following you. I'm looking forward to more entertainment in the future

didierforever likes this

1 hour ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Glad I started following you. I'm looking forward to more entertainment in the future

I'm looking forward to it as well