Jose Mourinho thread

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

10 hours ago, Scott said:

I really wish this thread would just go away

He's a Red now so

BZ1jsjs.gif 

Tbf  you have a choice not to click on the thread and ignore it. 

Just as we have a nearest and dearest thread I think one with our greateat ever manager who divides opinion is clearly warranted.   

I remember being horrified at his sacking last season, how it was all the boards  (mainly enanalos) fault and that some would rather see us get relegated than see Jose sacked. It's nice to read how some of his avid fans are realising what a plank he actually is. Conte has shown up all those excuses big time!!!

It still feels somewhat wrong that he's at Manchester United, but it is what it is.

Although, seeing how well we've performed this season has certainly helped everyone move on quickly and make it painless for supporters.

Edited by Jezz

So Dean hands Utd the 3 points today by reducing WH to 10 men and then allowing a 2nd Utd goal when clearly offside but Jose does a Wenger and didn't see these incidents. Funny how he sees EVERY incident which doesn't go his way but never when they get the luck. What a complete bell-end he has become.

Easy blaming him but if you have been seeing his interviews after his 2nd or 3rd ban, he has strictly been avoiding any discussion about referees. Even in a previous game when they should have had a penalty.

No story here.

• 3 weeks later...

If Arsenal win today, United will be 6 points behind Arsenal in 4th. That's quite a big gap, not impossible but a big gap for Jose to make up. 

Media are reporting that the United players will have to take a pay cut if they miss CL. That would be so funny. 

Every time i go in to this thread it feels like people still expect him to act as though he is chelsea manager. To show up and press conf's and say, its ok here but you know, Chelsea was better. Imaging if you where contantly telling you're wife/GF about you're ex and how good she was... wouldn't go down all that well. 

he's united manager and i expect him to do that job as well as he possibly can. 

We are lucky in that moving on has been made easier by conte, cobine with the fact united are still not firing on all cyilinders. 

What makes me laugh is the united fans proclaiming they are playing fergi football again, I've watched them a number of times. You are playing the same style of football Jose used at Chelsea. 

I'll say this, Jose was just what we needed and what i wanted after Claudio. I felt we needed an egotistical, nasty manager that everyone would hate (but us) and so it came to pass that it worked out very well, as the years have gone on you do feel like jose is living the life he didn't get as a player (because he wasn't one) Conte is showing us that you can have the best of both, humble and a winner. (i bet he's a right c*nt in the dressing room)

17 hours ago, JM7 said:

If Arsenal win today, United will be 6 points behind Arsenal in 4th. That's quite a big gap, not impossible but a big gap for Jose to make up. 

Media are reporting that the United players will have to take a pay cut if they miss CL. That would be so funny. 

4 points, it's Liverpool who are in 4th at the moment, Arsenal are 2nd.

I wonder if they will sack him if he can't lead them to top 4. That was the benchmark both Moyes and LvG had to reach to survive and they were both gone as soon as it wasn't a possibility anymore. This time it would cost them even more to miss out as Adidas is going to take away a significant cut of the shirt deal.

17 minutes ago, Ivanov87 said:

The obsessed one

Conte won't even respond to this c**t. This is what I love about him; never says a bad word about rivals, referees, players and just concentrates on football and nothing else. Enjoy 6th place you washed up c**t.

You are a strange guy tbh.

Believing utter rubbish just to feed your obsession fo calling Jose names.

Bizarre.

I see that skank Mourinho has been spouting off again.

The only thing he deserves is to be forced to the floor, have his head held back by a grasped clump of hair from his rapidly thinning scalp, and then have the bulls**t beaten out of his body. He's absolutely full of the stuff.

Are Manchester United not top yet? I thought he was supposed to lead them to the title?

Edited by Kablamo