Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2016/2017

10,814 posts in this topic
11 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

West ham are desperate as f**k

And a bunch of cheapskates. £5 million for Defoe, £3 million for Snodgrass, a new stadium already paid off for them. Do they really think they will progress without spending any money?

Beerqueen likes this

I don't know how true it is, but over on Redcafe there was a post recently alledging that West Ham had sent what amounted to a begging letter to some of the top Premier League teams pleading for players they could loan in the January window.

I wish I could find the link now but it looked pretty genuine.

18 minutes ago, WeatherMan said:

I don't know how true it is, but over on Redcafe there was a post recently alledging that West Ham had sent what amounted to a begging letter to some of the top Premier League teams pleading for players they could loan in the January window.

I wish I could find the link now but it looked pretty genuine.

I read that somewhere too recently. Truly desperate outfit, as for tonight's performance - it's just embarassing 

WeatherMan likes this

27 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

I read that somewhere too recently. Truly desperate outfit, as for tonight's performance - it's just embarassing 

Found a link to that article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/12/21/west-ham-send-begging-letter-premier-leagues-big-five-frantic/

How pathetic is that ?    Now losing 0-5 to Man City at 'home' in the Fa cup as well.

1 minute ago, carrickblue said:

Good to see Super Frankie Lampard on the pundit panel - legend

It was and he is but it p*ssed me off no end when he was introduced as a former West Ham and Man City player.

stevo likes this

8 minutes ago, WeatherMan said:

It was and he is but it p*ssed me off no end when he was introduced as a former West Ham and Man City player.

I missed that thankfully

41 minutes ago, Zeta Orionis said:

Reading falling apart against Man utd.

I hope Peterborough are this open against us tomorrow. Stupid tactics from Reading. If you are going to play this open against a Premier League side, then you should expect a thrashing.

Jezz and Bobbywoodhogan like this

I think United must have to snap someones leg in half to get a red. Young should have walked for that challenge.

7 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I hope Peterborough are this open against us tomorrow. Stupid tactics from Reading. If you are going to play this open against a Premier League side, then you should expect a thrashing.

yep their manager said they're looking to press high like spurs and really go for it tomorrow, should be a nice test for zouma to get used to building from the back

Reading's defence is crap in the league as well. 32 goals conceded so far. Having a defender as a manager you'd think they'd be a bit better at it...

20 minutes ago, Zeta Orionis said:

Reading's defence is crap in the league as well. 32 goals conceded so far. Having a defender as a manager you'd think they'd be a bit better at it...

This actually happens quite often for managers who were once defenders. They can't seem to set up a good defence, it's weird.

Lawrence is a good example. Didn't Keegan use him at Newcastle to organise their defence, but he couldn't do it?

Scholes says that if United beat Liverpool next weekend then they are back in the title race......fair enough, i can accept that. Then he says that we have been on a good run but don't look that convincing. The same can be said about United. They have been on a good run, but haven't been that convincing in the majority of them. 

The only thing Scholes does as a pundit is blow smoke up United's arse and put down other teams.

8 minutes ago, Jezz said:

Haven't looked that good? How do you explain that 4-0 victory over Scholes' mob?

Exactly. In that run we have kept more clean sheets than United, scored more than United, conceded fewer than United and got more points that United. If that isn't convincing to him, then how can he possibly think United have been convincing ?

Beerqueen, Celery1989 and Jezz like this

On 06/01/2017 at 14:19, Bobbywoodhogan said:

Ahhh 

He's back as don Antonio isn't he?

yorkleyblue likes this