Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2016/2017

8,052 posts in this topic

WBA defence parting like the Red Sea.....awful defending...looks like all our main rivals are on a roll.

Bah, I keep meaning to put Harry Kane in my fantasy team in order to jinx him, but I keep forgetting to do it.

Apart from us, Tottenham are the best team I've seen this season.  They have everything and they've really kicked into gear in the last few weeks- and they're only going to get better

Kinkladze1871 likes this

Tottenham steam rolling WBA...f**k....well we just have to keep focused and winning and not worry what others are doing.....pissed off though the way the commentators w**k themselves off with Spurs and Loverpool when they are winning

Alli and Eriksen really are brilliant players. Tottenhams team seem to fit 3-4-3 like a glove.

5 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Alli and Eriksen really are brilliant players. Tottenhams team seem to fit 3-4-3 like a glove.

3-4-3 seems to be the trend these days....not sure whether Spuds are brilliant or WBA are clueless today.

On 11 January 2017 at 07:16, PloKoon13 said:

Remember him as a rising star in the making in Football Manager 2006.

Kane would be a great Costa-replacement if he leaves to China in the summer.

Never going to happen mind, great striker though.

Amazing that a 13 game win streak and we haven't pulled away from the chasing pack...Spuds and Utd playing like world champions, Liverpool seemingly stuttering, City re grouping....our game today is important for the team to grab the 3 points to keep a little daylight between us and 2nd.   Still hopefully Spurs dream will be crushed next week against City but they way they are playing you wouldn't bet against Spurs putting 5 past them.

West brom useless against Tottenham great against us typical

5 minutes ago, Brutos said:

West brom useless against Tottenham great against us typical

I didn't think they were great against us, we just played into their hands. We had no pace to our game that day.

1 minute ago, Zeta said:

If we f**k it up, it's going to be Spurs isn't it...

...or Liverpool.

God help us if we relinquish our lead!

In that situation I'm not sure who I'd want to win it less than the other one. I think perhaps I might have to root for Liverpool over Spurs.

1 hour ago, havelschayes said:

llorente starting for swansea, might take a look at the man who will lead us to the title

How is he so far?

Llorente has hardly seen the ball. Swansea look ok until the have to make that final pass and then it all goes pear shaped.

cruel deflection off a Swansea defender loops over the keeper and in - 2-0 Arsenal and I think that's the points won, can't see Swansea coming back