Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2016/2017

8,244 posts in this topic

Looks like Giggs said no to Jose.

Wonder if its management he's after now?

Also I hear Arsenal are trying to get Wenger on a new deal to fend off the F.A! That's glorious for us but not so much for the goons

I thought there was talk about Giggs managing the Manchester United reserve team?

If Arsène manages a national team, I can't see it being any country other than France. Despite him living in England for the last two decades, he is French through and through.

It would probably be a mistake for him to manage a national team that has high expectations. He's awful under pressure, and with tournaments, all the pressure is jammed into a few weeks. He'd be a mental wreck. I can relate as I'm the same way.

I thought there was talk about Giggs managing the Manchester United reserve team?

This won't happen, we have Joyce who's doing an excellent job with the reserves.

offside likes this

Claude Puel is the new Southampton manager

Who?

Koeman should never have left. He has actually gone to a worse football club.

Edited by Blueblur
offside likes this

Who is he?

I can't agree BB the current Everton is a great prospect for any manager. They have a new billionaire owner and have a much bigger fan base than Southampton. I'm actually surprised it's only now someone with money has bought Everton.

Manchester United have opened discussions with Juventus over former player Paul Pogba, according to French publication, L'Equipe. £80 million the reported fee

Edited by Chelsbear

Ibrahimovic confirmed he's going to United. Nothing would make me happier than to see him fail like no one has ever failed before.

Utter bellend.

offside likes this

Yeah hes a massive cock.

In other news, Hulk has joined Shanghai for £46M ! Money to burn...

offside likes this

50 goals in 51 games isn't to be sniffed at. 38 in the same league we are bringing the boy from Marseille in.

I want his age to catch up with him but you just know he's going to hit the ground running.

Yeah hes a massive cock.

In other news, Hulk has joined Shanghai for £46M ! Money to burn...

What is it with Brazilians and Chinese football?

I know the money on offer is huge but there must be some professional ambitions they have? Seems like there is an influx of players in their 20's moving their like Ramires, Hulk, Paulinho and Teixeria. All players who have the talent to play at the highest level

Who is he?

I can't agree BB the current Everton is a great prospect for any manager. They have a new billionaire owner and have a much bigger fan base than Southampton. I'm actually surprised it's only now someone with money has bought Everton.

He managed Lyon to the Champions League semi final a few years ago.

If Man Utd do sign Pogba, and Zlatan, then I think that they'll be the team to beat. 

He managed Lyon to the Champions League semi final a few years ago.

Yup and Nice this year and they finished 4th I think with a pretty young team ...

I doubt pogba will move this season, and unlikely it will be to utd. Madrid is a likelier destination for him. Kante is rumoured to be wanted by real.

My prediction for Zaltan is he will be brilliant in the first 1/3 of the season, and run out of gas after January. PSG was walking towards the title in the past 2 seasons, he won't get that luxury in EPL. Jose will try to win them all, EPL or Carling cup, expect him to play the best 11 as much as possible.

I think he went missing last year too.  He obviously has "mental issues," as broad as that is.  But I think he went missing for a couple days last week, and showed up ok.

Hoping that it's the same this year 

Pretty active day of transfers:

Nolito has signed for Man City for £13.8m: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36670719

Andros Townsend has signed for Palace for £13m: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36680273

Dwight Gayle has signed for Newcastle for an estimated £10m: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36682424

Newcastle have also been linked with Matt Ritchie from Bournemouth for an estimated £12m.