Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2016/2017

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I have just had to edit several posts because of your racist remark. We don't appreciate that kind of language, it went out with the dinosaurs, this is 2017.

That explains it. I was looking through the posts wondering what was so terrible. I need not wonder what was said.

2 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

They've set a dangerous precedent now. 

Player power apparently rules at Leicester and there is evidently  a couple of players who have the owner's ear

Expect a revolving door on the manager's office now, if the man who got the club to punch well above their weight, to the point it's amazing they've not died from grotesque obesity, then who is ever going to live up to their expectations? 

They set nothing, it's already been set long time ago and player's power is at every other club..  Single them out for that is a bit rich coming from a chelsea fan so don't do it..

36 minutes ago, bola said:

They set nothing, it's already been set long time ago and player's power is at every other club..  Single them out for that is a bit rich coming from a chelsea fan so don't do it..

Don't do it? 

Excuse me? Who are you exactly to tell me my opinions on football? 

Jog on mate.

2 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Don't do it? 

Excuse me? Who are you exactly to tell me my opinions on football? 

Jog on mate.

My identity is none of your concern.. After all the things happened at chelsea in the last decade regarding player's power that led to several managerial chops, you didn't think your 'opinion' on leicester was someway off?

1 minute ago, bola said:

My identity is none of your concern.. After all the things happened at chelsea in the last decade regarding player's power that led to several managerial chops, you didn't think your 'opinion' on leicester was someway off?

Rather presumptuous of you to assume I sided with the Chelsea players? No? 

But don't let that spoil your moral grandstanding. 

10 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Rather presumptuous of you to assume I sided with the Chelsea players? No? 

But don't let that spoil your moral grandstanding. 

I didn't assume that but be interesting to know how you would come to that based on the original posts?

You accused leicester something that we have done ourselves so that kind of 'opinion' could always backfire.. Why don't you repeat that opinion on leicester forum and see their reaction? and be sure to let them know you're chelsea fan.. 

Just now, luckywerthers said:

can not see southampton stopping manure picking up the first silverwear, best hope we knock them out of the FA cup thats for sure, or i can see them lifting that as well

Head says Manchester United wins. Heart says Southampton pulls off a miracle.

1 minute ago, Jezz said:

Any theories on what prompted the Leicester players (or at least some key players) to fall out with Ranieri?

It's almost baffling they fell out with him after everything they achieved together last year. 

vardy denying he had anything to do with it, probably all made up media bullsh*te

On 24/02/2017 at 16:41, Celery1989 said:

I don't if you guys here know many Spurs fans but I just can’t really understand their mindset. They all think of themselves as supporters of a big club, one which has been dormant for a few decades, yet they seem completely indifferent about the cup competitions, domestic or European. They make such a big deal about qualifying for the top 4 yet, yet when they get there and ultimately underwhelm, no one actually seems to be too bothered. The Europa League is then seen primarily as a hindrance, even though it’s one of the few competitions they could actually win and would get them back into the Champions League which they were so eager to play in in the first place. If Spurs fans think they support such a big club then it’s about time they started acting like one and took cup competitions seriously.

One word sums it up...delusion.

Looking forward to backward step they'll take as they pay for that new stadium.