Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

ForeverCarefree

Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2016/2017

12,915 posts in this topic

BREAKING NEWS

Watford complete signing of Isaac Success from Granada for club record fee in the region of £12.5m, according to Sky sources.

Cool name

MORE WATFORD CHAT

Busy morning at Vicarage Road:

Watford have rejected a £37.5m bid from Shanghai SIPG for Odion Ighalo.

The club is also close to completing the signing of Belgian centre-back Christian Kabasele from Genk, according to Sky sources.

MORE WATFORD CHAT

Busy morning at Vicarage Road:

Watford have rejected a £37.5m bid from Shanghai SIPG for Odion Ighalo.

The club is also close to completing the signing of Belgian centre-back Christian Kabasele from Genk, according to Sky sources.

When Watford can afford to turn down £30 million plus transfers you know football has went too far

BREAKING NEWS

Zlatan Ibrahmovic confirmed his Manchester United move yesterday, and Sky sources are telling us that the striker is currently undergoing his medical at the Carrington training ground.

PSG SIGN BEN ARFA

Paris St Germain have announced the signing of Hatem Ben Arfa on a two-year contract.

The former Newcastle United and Hull winger spent last season at fellow Ligue 1 side Nice, scoring 17 goals in 32 appearances for the club.

I hope he's found safe and well. He's one of the few Arsenal fans on that channel that I actually have some element of respect for.

Some things are bigger than football and this is one of them. Apparently been dealing with depression if social media is anything to go by.

When Watford can afford to turn down £30 million plus transfers you know football has went too far

They also rejected a bid from Leicester for Troy Deeney that was something like £25 million. I don't know what's stranger, them rejecting it or the fact that it was offered in the first place.

Haha Spurs have six players exit Euros in humiliating fashion. (I'm not counting Vertonghen because he didn't play today due to injury.)

Can totally see them failing as much as we did this season.

Haha Spurs have six players exit Euros in humiliating fashion. (I'm not counting Vertonghen because he didn't play today due to injury.)

Can totally see them failing as much as we did this season.

I can play that game. Chelsea players exiting the Euros in a humiliating fashion: Cahill, Fabregas, Pedro, Azpi, Hazard, Courtois... Did I forget someone?

I can play that game. Chelsea players exiting the Euros in a humiliating fashion: Cahill, Fabregas, Pedro, Azpi, Hazard, Courtois... Did I forget someone?

I don't think it's as humiliating as England's exit. Spain lost to Italy, which everyone knew would be a tough game. It's different from going out against Iceland. Also, Fabregas was the only one to play in that game or in the game against Croatia. Azpilicueta and Pedro have nothing to feel personally humiliated about.

Belgium were pretty humiliating from their perspective. I don't think it's as bad as England's loss because they made the quarterfinal, but Hazard and Courtois no doubt feel pretty humiliated.

Edited by offside

Why would they use that picture of him, couldn't they have found a normal one ?

He's still missing? That's bad news.

It was reported on BBC that Everton are asking for £50m for John Stones. £50m?! I like Stones but that is madness. City will probbarly buy him though.

The numbers being floated are just madness..

offside and erskblue like this

I don't think it's as humiliating as England's exit. Spain lost to Italy, which everyone knew would be a tough game. It's different from going out against Iceland. Also, Fabregas was the only one to play in that game or in the game against Croatia. Azpilicueta and Pedro have nothing to feel personally humiliated about.

Belgium were pretty humiliating from their perspective. I don't think it's as bad as England's loss because they made the quarterfinal, but Hazard and Courtois no doubt feel pretty humiliated.

None of our players went out in a blaze of glory. Gloating about the exit of another team's players doesn't seem justified. Unfortunately :-)

offside likes this

mata to everton? how the mighty fall. from valencia to chelsea, from chelsea to utd, from utd to everton. bit of a come down that. surprised no top 5/6 club in spain is looking at him, but then i guess money is an issue there, whereas here it isn't. 

Edited by enigma