Michy Batshuayi to Chelsea

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

3 hours ago, coco said:

Although not good news, it sort of is as i thought like Nibs, lets hope he can recover quickly and get involved.

I’m on the same boat, was relieved to hear that he was injured. SURELY he has to be ahead of Moses for the winger role.

7 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Probably should have got an assist once he played through that bloke on the RW. Poor first touch killed the 1 v 1.

that was Daniel Wass - his eyes got too big - if he looked to his left then he could have picked up Gameiro's run - also to beat Oblak, one cannot put in any old shot - only the best beats this keeper

1 hour ago, icecoolguy22 said:

Unless we are looking to sell him

Value...

He was going to be third choice at Chelsea. So his re-sell value to sell would have stagnated at best if he had stayed.

If Chelsea wants to keep him to replace Giroud next season, he will be a better player if he's first choice this year rather than a cup player.

The argument could be made that he'd be much more than that at Chelsea, and should be pushing Morata as the #1, but that discussion appears to have been settled behind closed doors at Chelsea. 

All in All, if he was going to be #2 at best, and #3 at worst at Chelsea, he's better off playing more minutes and improving his game and keeping his resale value high to give Chelsea (and himself) as many options as possible. 

Frankly, I think he gets sold after this season, and Chelsea should make a decent profit on him. 

If it's  decided that he has to be sold,  I hope that any potential purchasers don't get to see that video posted a few posts ago. Maybe 10 touches,  lost it, lost it, got fouled, lost it, lost it, passed to  a colleague,  lost it, tame shot, lost it.

He's better than that.  I hope.

4 hours ago, coco said:

startedwithglen v me, i backed Michy, £50 to the forum, paid may/june.

Can't be bothered to look it up - what were the actual goal totals for the two players - was it close?

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

Valencia are seeking ways terminate Michy Batshuayi’s loan deal before the end of the season. There’s is no recall option (only €50m option to buy) but they hope to come to an agreement with Chelsea (Marca) 

Not worked out for him this time Michy. 1 goal in 11 league appearances and 2 in 15 in all competitions. 

Can't see us being interested in recalling him either, I can see us selling him for loss come the summer.