Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

drjonesy1994

Sky Super 6 16/17

Thought I would start a new thread in the interest of tidiness and me not being bothered to go through the old forum.

Rules will be as follows:

5 Points per correct score where you have predicted over 5 goals

3 Points per correct score

1 Point per correct result but wrong score

0 Points per incorrect result and score

Burnley 1-1 Swansea 
Palace 2-0 WBA 

Everton 2-2 Spurs 

Boro 1-2 Stoke

Southampton 2-0 Watford 

Newcastle 3-0 Huddersfield 

Edited by coco

If people don't fancy that i can scrap it. Open to other ideas

Sorry jonesy it just makes it a bit more of a chore, last seasons format was nice and simple, with the added named players rule it makes your job harder in scoring it all.

Sorry jonesy it just makes it a bit more of a chore, last seasons format was nice and simple, with the added named players rule it makes your job harder in scoring it all.

No worries. I'll scrap it. If anyone has any other ideas I am all ears.

coco likes this

bump

Ok if i understood correctly

Hull 0-3 Leicester
Burnley 0-1 Swansea
Crystal Palace 1-1 West Brom
Everton 2-2 Spurs
Middlesbrough 0-2 Stoke
Southampton  1-0 Watford
Man City  4-0 Sunderland
Bournemouth 1-3 Man Utd
Arsenal  2-1 Liverpool
Chelsea  2-1 West Ham

Hull 0-3 Leicester
Burnley 0-1 Swansea
Everton 2-2 Spurs
Middlesbrough 0-2 Stoke
Southampton  1-0 Watford
Man City  4-0 Sunderland
Bournemouth 1-3 Man Utd
Arsenal  2-1 Liverpool
Chelsea  2-1 West Ham

It's super SIX mate, these are the six games this week, you need Newcastle v Huddersfield

Burnley v Swansea

Palace v WBA

Everton v Spurs

Boro v Stoke

Southampton v Watford

Newcastle v Huddersfield

Hull 0-3 Leicester
Burnley 0-1 Swansea
Everton 2-2 Spurs
Middlesbrough 0-2 Stoke
Southampton  1-0 Watford
Man City  4-0 Sunderland
Bournemouth 1-3 Man Utd
Arsenal  2-1 Liverpool
Chelsea  2-1 West Ham

Sorry Barak it's based on the 6 games that Sky select - if you havent got the app just look at our posts above for reference.

Hahah ahh, feeling a both thick now, thought it was just a shed end run thing

Every week Jonesy will put the six games up, usually on Friday, we just predict those six games, so whats your predicition for the newcastle v huddersfield game barak ?

Scott takes an early lead with 6 points. He got the Everton and Boro scores correct. Bluerising picks up where she left off getting 4 points - getting the swansea score right and the outcome of the Boro game. Coco and Barak81 both got 4 points each. Beerqueen got 3 points for getting the Swansea score correct and finally I made a really solid start by getting 1 point. I've missed this.

post-13934-0-26196700-1471247967_thumb.png

coco likes this