Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

There will be few ongoing changes over next few days/weeks.  If anyone spots something missing that used to be here then feel free to point it out on this thread. Can't guarantee we will be able to action all of them but they will be considered.

Ooh yeah very pretty. I only ever use the mobile site but it looks decent. I didn't get any notification about the tagging, is it supposed to email you or something?

Edit: Ooh I've seen loads of things in the notification option, that answers my question. 

1 hour ago, Hemel Blue said:

Im old and not very computer literate,so change is bad for me.Thought i was on the wrong site lol.

My thoughts exactly, Hemel Blue, but it all looks very impressive nevertheless. Good work by everyone concerned despite most of it going way over my head and me missing the point of many innovations  - my eldest grandson says the blog term for this is 'whoosh', but he could be winding me up for all I know.

WeatherMan, goose and coco like this

I had that as well youlots.  Eventually I just accepted it. Gets rid of it and contrary to my concern it doesn't result in loads of annoying notifications. At least hasn't for me and you are even less popular than I am!

Adam likes this

1 hour ago, youlots said:

just one beef - on firefox (& google I expect) everytime I go to a new thread topic a pop-up box appears asking me whether I wish to receive notifications. It's annoying.

It's annoying if you don't press 'OK' :)

It's for notifications, it's giving your browser permission to pop up PM notifications etc.