pacquiao

David Luiz back at Chelsea

30 minutes ago, Kante Conte said:

That is a rubbish nickname. It might work in French but it doesn't in English!

As for Luiz, let it not happen. 

Would be a horrible signing. 

You couldn't go through a game thinking he wouldn't do something daft. 

I'm with you on that one. that's the type of nick name I would give to someone I dont like like Stephen Hunt for example. As for Luiz coming back, would rather not have it happen personally. That's just what we don't need, two hot headed Brazilians egging each-other on.

Haha, yeah. (Little more fitting of we want to go down that route.)mighty_mouse.jpg

I enjoyed having Luiz at the club, but this seems like a step backwards (in more senses than one) as others have mentioned.

(@stim, he scored plenty of crackers. Capable of the amazing, no doubt about that.)

53 minutes ago, Kante Conte said:

As for Luiz, let it not happen. 

Would be a horrible signing. 

You couldn't go through a game thinking he wouldn't do something daft. 

brilliant nickname dont be salty

43 minutes ago, Kante Conte said:

(@stim, he scored plenty of crackers. Capable of the amazing, no doubt about that.) 

I just miss his goal celebrations. Guy had passion. One of the few players who pops up with a moment to remind you why you love football. And sometimes why you hate it.

Might be worth noting our 'bid' for him is only being reported in the gossip section  on the BBC site. Seems like Sky bit on the rumour - for obvious reasons, and could well be just going along with it to save face/boost ratings.

Seems like there isn't a credible source for this just various news agencies recycling it.

i liked luiz's energy when he was here. But in all honesty id rather use chalobah in there. 

My main gripe with this window, is how we have let players go out on loan who couldve gotten minutes for us, especially ake, and traore. 

There arent many centre backs available that are either better than what we have, or have greater potential than our own youngsters. 

I think we will cope, as long as we sign a competant left back, and then review the situation next summer, by which time zouma could be back to where he was, and christiansen could be ready to partner him, then we are looking for dependable back ups, should the club feel jt or cahill arent good enough to play even a squad role. 

I'm quite torn and cannot decide if I'd like him to return or not..
I mean I love him when in the club, such a nice character and always smiling. On the other hand he's not brilliant defensively and him going forward all the time has cost us goals (and created some).

None the less I would probably be happy to have him back although his goal celebration against us (having said he will not celebrate). 

This could be interesting, could signal a move to a back 3, since both him and Zouma have the pace to play as the outside central defenders. Wouldn't say no to having him back if we can't get anyone else. The plot thickens

2 hours ago, Kante Conte said:

It's hard to think of a nickname that describes what he does without it sounding offensive.

He's, small, nippy, stubborn and he scurries around.

Terrier ?

Hamster ?

Rodent ?

Loz ?

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm quite torn and cannot decide if I'd like him to return or not..
I mean I love him when in the club, such a nice character and always smiling. On the other hand he's not brilliant defensively and him going forward all the time has cost us goals (and created some).

None the less I would probably be happy to have him back although his goal celebration against us (having said he will not celebrate). 

Saying "not brilliant defensively" about David Luiz is like describing Hitler as being a bit harsh towards Jewish people.

9 minutes ago, coco said:

It's hard to think of a nickname that describes what he does without it sounding offensive.

He's, small, nippy, stubborn and he scurries around.

Terrier ?

Hamster ?

Rodent ?

Loz ?

At Leicester they called him 'the rash'.