Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

pacquiao

David Luiz back at Chelsea

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

Not really mate. We need to NOT concede at home, whatever happens. Playing kante-luiz-DD in the mid can be a good step in the right direction and then we can hope for a hazard miracle at the other end of the pitch.

Luiz in the mid looks to be one of the best solutions to me for the barca games. Baka is not ready. And would be ripped apart by the barca pressing. He anyways looks short on confidence, so I simply dont want to see him starting. 

The only way Luiz should be on the pitch for the Barca game is if we could somehow get them to play him in their defense.

22 minutes ago, just said:

The only way Luiz should be on the pitch for the Barca game is if we could somehow get them to play him in their defense.

Would be the best solution. 

But honestly do you think any permutation (including a 3 man mid) of kante - cesc/baka/dd would be good against barca? Moses and alonso will have their hands full trying to double up on messi/suarez/dembele (if fit). We simply cant be outmanned in the mid against barca and I for one have no confidence in either of cesc/baka.

Luiz will be chasing shadows, and making late challenges, if he plays midfield against barca. 

I really don't rate him in midfield. 

His personality could be great to have im the side, but he is so poor at the moment, and his attitude looks poor aswell. 

I would love to see a midfield 3 of kante, fabregas, and willian. Willian has the legs to go box to box. Any other combination of a 3 man midfield, would leave the front 2 isolated.