Moussa Sissoko

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, ForeverCarefree said:

When did he become so sought after, he's been absolute jank at Newcastle for years now. 

Think it's because he decided to play football at the Euros and everyone has started fawning over him forgetting the abject displays he gave for an entire season at Newcastle.

He's a terrible pro and a luxury teams going for the top can't afford.

Move on.

32 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Sky  reporting that we never made an offer ... 

L'Equipe never said wed made an offer though, so i fully expected that line to come out

They said we were speaking to his advisors and were prepared to pay the fee

Edited by RickUK

Would be great signing...

He can play central or right. Willian can play middle if Sissoko plays wide.

If Conte wants more of a box to box player in the middle he can put Sissoko central instead of Oscar.

If for any reason Conte employs a 3-5-2 he can be used as a wing back.

Edited by Saaladin

4 hours ago, Scott Harris said:

Incredible is pushing it a bit. He had one good game and then was bollocks in the final. France cocked up playing him over Kante. 

It's like the point i made above. He has one or two good games and then everybody forgets about all of the bad ones.

Dunno which final you've watched... but he was France's best player by miles in that match.

so to sumarize

he went to london for spurs medical, spurs panicked and pulled out, everton came in with the money and a private jet ready at heathrow to take him to liverpool, he & his agent turned their phone off while begging spurs to sign him, 1 hour to go, spurs panicked again as they should be, and finally, the ended up signing him anyway

what a f**king tragedy

1 hour ago, PloKoon13 said:

Pochettino might intend on playing him wide I suppose, they did just lose Chadli after all.

£30m just to play him out of position? Not sure personally. 

I'll be interested to see how Spurs line up from now, they had a weird transfer window. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

£30m just to play him out of position? Not sure personally. 

I'll be interested to see how Spurs line up from now, they had a weird transfer window. 

I don't know what I'd consider his strongest position to be honest. To me he's never looked like a comfortable central midfielder (and it's also not a position he ever played especially often for Newcastle or France).

I wouldn't start him at centre mid over any of the options they currently have - for me Dier, Dembélé, Alli, and Wanyama (who I've never hugely rated) are all ahead of him there; I wouldn't start him over Eriksen or Alli behind the striker, so I'm not sure what the alternative is. They tend to play Eriksen and Lamela wide, but then they've also just signed that N'Koudou guy from Marseille as well. I don't understand the point of the Sissoko signing at all.