Joe Hart

Blueblur
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Conte went to see Torino's 2-1 victory over Fiorentina on Sunday, and the rumours are that we might be after the disgraced on-loan City shot-stopper.

And with Courtois hardly setting the world on fire with us, and reports he wants to move back to Spain....is Mr Head & Shoulders the answer? 

Edited by Blueblur

Why not? I can't see anything wrong in this...

Hart is an exceptional keeper, I can number 4 or 5 games from 2010 that he wasn't good. With Thibaut speaking nonsense, I think that if it's not for Hart, we will surely go in the market for someone,

But as a big fan of Begovic, I don't know if Hart is really needed.

7 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I think people underestimate how good Courtois is just because of a few silly quotes. Have a season with Begovic or Hart as number 1 and i'm sure you'd all change your mind.

Courtois is letting in a lot of goals at the moment. I think statistically he is the worst in the league right now. It doesn't help that our defense is poor though. I'm all for giving him time but in all honesty I miss big Pete. 

• 2 weeks later...

I will be in the majority but would take Hart over Courtois in a heartbeat. I am fed up with the Belgian's constant references to Spain, Madrid in particular. If he wants to go, Hart would be an excellent replacement. (Especially if he plays like he did for a dire England last night)

1 hour ago, coombsie said:

I will be in the majority but would take Hart over Courtois in a heartbeat. I am fed up with the Belgian's constant references to Spain, Madrid in particular. If he wants to go, Hart would be an excellent replacement. (Especially if he plays like he did for a dire England last night)

Hart is a very overrated keeper, replacing Tibo with him would be plain stupid. 

In the majority of interviews i've seen with Tbo he always seems to say he's happy at Chelsea and wants to win titles with us here. Its just when asked about Madrid by interviewers he says he loves the city and wants to return in the future (usually mentions after retiring as a possibility). He's not exactly going to turn around and go 'nah mate, Madrid's a sh*t hole. Never wanna go back'. Aguero has stated numerous times he wants to move back to Argentina and play for Independiente bfore his career ends, i've never seen him get this level of stick from the City fans.

On 10/04/2016 at 13:48, Blueblur said:

Courtois is letting in a lot of goals at the moment. I think statistically he is the worst in the league right now. It doesn't help that our defense is poor though. I'm all for giving him time but in all honesty I miss big Pete. 

How many of those goals are all down to poor goalkeeping? Exactly!

Those GK stats were so misleading. If we looked at some of the goals he conceded, he had no chance with those 1-1 chances in Sweansea, Arsenal game. I miss Pete Cech of 5 years ago, not the current Arsenal GK. Cech died a little in my mind since.  he decided to join Arsenal. Back to the OP, no Hart for god sake.