Alexis Sanchez

jamie#8
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

39 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I think Wenger would make him play out his contract before they sold to us.

Yeah Arsenal will block the move 100% and he will probably be off to PSG who will throw millions at him. He get's a wage rise, new club, guaranteed trophies and a club littered with world class players. Not a bad choice really.

Arsenal are idiots but even they wouldn't be so stupid to sell their best player to a direct rival in the same city, that would hit their fans more than they would be prepared to.

Sanchez could push for it but at the end of the day he want's out and will not have a shortage of options should his preferred option not be possible.

Won't happen.

I'm not really sure Alexis would want a move to PSG, not his first option at least. The man's hungry for glory, but real glory; not the one you get playing in second-line competitions. Not that I'm looking down upon Ligue 1, but it clearly isn't as competitive as Premier League. It's clear he wants to stay in England. He's not in it just for the money. If he were, then he might as well move to China IMO.

12 minutes ago, candonga said:

I'm not really sure Alexis would want a move to PSG, not his first option at least. The man's hungry for glory, but real glory; not the one you get playing in second-line competitions. Not that I'm looking down upon Ligue 1, but it clearly isn't as competitive as Premier League. It's clear he wants to stay in England. He's not in it just for the money. If he were, then he might as well move to China IMO.

Has he made it 'clear' he wants to stay in England?

Just asking as I have not seen him say he wants to stay in England next season in any reports I have read?

If the man was so hungry for glory then why did he join Arsenal who hadn't done jack sh*t for about 7 years before he joined them?

Just asking as I have not seen him say he wants to stay in England next season in any reports I have read?
If the man was so hungry for glory then why did he join Arsenal who hadn't done jack sh*t for about 7 years before he joined them?

Actually he has. On record.

https://www.google.cl/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/03/29/chelsea-target-alexis-sanchez-insists-he-wants-to-stay-in-london-if-he-leaves-arsenal-6541959/amp/

I guess he went to Arsenal because he thought he could become a legendary player there, which wasn't possible needless to say. Just guessing.

‘I am happy in London and I hope to finish my contract at Arsenal,’ Sanchez said at a press event in Santiago.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/29/chelsea-target-alexis-sanchez-insists-he-wants-to-stay-in-london-if-he-leaves-arsenal-6541959/#ixzz4dHKDLEmu

Just say's he is happy where he is not that he wants to stay here if he leaves arsenal tbh. Metro using click bait for a headline.

4 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

‘I am happy in London and I hope to finish my contract at Arsenal,’ Sanchez said at a press event in Santiago.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/29/chelsea-target-alexis-sanchez-insists-he-wants-to-stay-in-london-if-he-leaves-arsenal-6541959/#ixzz4dHKDLEmu

Just say's he is happy where he is not that he wants to stay here if he leaves arsenal tbh. Metro using click bait for a headline.

The thing is, 'I hope to finish my contract at Arsenal' could mean that he wants it to end now and not that he'll run it down to its end.

Arsenal fans will go absolutely NUCLEAR if we got Sanchez, make it happen Roman.

5 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

They probably lied to him with this idea of a 'project' after signing Ozil, that they wanted to challenge for titles (4th) and cups domestically (1 FA cup) and challenge in the Champions league (make the last 16)

I'm surprised to see so many people write this off, I genuinely believe there's a good chance of it happening.

This is a club that sold their best players at the time such as RVP, Nasri, to a lesser extent Clichy, Sagna to major rivals. The RVP one pretty much handed United the title the following year.

Arsenals board will take the money, they're a business first IMO. If Alexis says he wants to stay in London they won't risk losing 50m on the hopes of shipping him to PSG etc.

Also, Wenger didn't exactly deny the possibility, I'm sure he said something like the fans should stop worrying because people should be there to try their hardest while they're at the club.

Nothing about him staying & more importantly not immediately shooting down the links with us.

There's a fair chance that he'll be a Chelsea player in the summer. At least that's my take on it.

The Blues, along with Paris Saint Germain, are interested to sign Sanchez at the end of the season - and ex-Arsenal striker Merson is adamant he will move on.

“I would be shocked if Sanchez wasn’t playing for Chelsea next season,” Merson told Newsweek . “And people go, ‘Oh, don’t be silly,’ but don’t forget if he was going to sign, he probably would have done it at the start of the year.

“I don’t see him signing and why people say he’ll never go to Chelsea, Arsenal don’t work like that. They’re not going to let him see his contract out: They want £50 million quid. They sold [Robin] Van Persie to Man United [in 2012] and they went on and won the league. They don’t care about that.”

https://www.google.cl/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/alexis-sanchez-arsenal-chelsea-move-10173138.amp

20 minutes ago, candonga said:

There's also speculation about Mourinho having contacted Alexis for a move to ManUtd emoji32.png

There is a higher chance of Sanchez coming to Chelsea than Utd. Arsenal are already struggling to get the top 4 position, so why would they want to sell him to Utd which is also hunting top 4 and weaken their own chance ? With just one more year left in his contract i a sure Arsenal will want to cash out on its want away star. It is either Chelsea or out of the English League. Utd does not make logical sense unless they are willing to hand down Pogba like money. 

1 hour ago, brownindian said:

There is a higher chance of Sanchez coming to Chelsea than Utd. Arsenal are already struggling to get the top 4 position, so why would they want to sell him to Utd which is also hunting top 4 and weaken their own chance ? With just one more year left in his contract i a sure Arsenal will want to cash out on its want away star. It is either Chelsea or out of the English League. Utd does not make logical sense unless they are willing to hand down Pogba like money. 

Makes a lot of sense. Boy, can't wait to see the Hazard - Costa - Alexis attack.

2 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

I'd love him makes sense for him and us but I can't see arsenal selling, fans are already disgruntled they wouldn't hit them with Thisbe now, business or not they have to keep their fans somewhat happy 

They dont give a sh*t about their fans, they've made that pretty obvious over the past 4 or 5 years.

Arsene Wenger reveals agent snag in Alexis Sanchez contract talks: Chelsea interested.

https://www.google.cl/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/789042/Arsenal-Alexis-Sanchez-contract-news-latest-update-Arsene-Wenger-agent-talks-gossip/amp

If Alexis' agent is who I think he is (Felicevich), then you guys should start preparing a welcome party for Sanchez at Chelsea.

_____

And yes: Fernando Felicevich it is.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2014/07/14/is-this-the-most-powerful-man-in-football-right-now-and-youve-ne/

Note's rather old but news is the same.

34 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

Yes but at a high point of disgruntlement I doubt they hit them with a blow like that star player to London rival 

Yes they will, the bottom line with them is Arsenal is a business. they have a player 1 year away from being a free agent who will not be signing a new contract, they will look to make the most money they can from this situation regardless of how much it upsets their fans. Like I said, they dont give a sh*t about them.