Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

jamie#8

Alexis Sanchez

339 posts in this topic

It was Arturo Vidal's birthday yesterday. Arturo's manager (who also happens to be Alexis' manager) has been invited to the celebrations. He'd also be there to listen to Bayern's offer (65m).

31 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

We should match any offer Bayern make. 

We could, but it would just be a waste of time. Theres zero chance Wenger sells to us

14 minutes ago, Xfaxtor said:

We could, but it would just be a waste of time. Theres zero chance Wenger sells to us

If Sanchez wants to stay in London there's not much wenger could do about it, the Arse board would rather line their pockets

18 hours ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Someone posted earlier in the forum that he is also Vidal's agent and was in Munich for Vidals birthday so could easily be fake news

DidierDrogbalala likes this

3 hours ago, RMCM said:

If Sanchez wants to stay in London there's not much wenger could do about it, the Arse board would rather line their pockets

Yes there is, he could not sell. Theres no way this happens

3 hours ago, Xfaxtor said:

Yes there is, he could not sell. Theres no way this happens

Which is why I said the Arsenal board would much rather line their pockets with 60 million from us now than nothing in a year's time. I agree it probably won't happen, however 

Bayern are reportedly among the many clubs interested in the former Barcelona man, with reports elsewhere claiming that his agent has held talks with the Bavarian giants.

However, Bild now state that Sanchez is likely to be too expensive for Bayern, putting the deal into doubt due to his £17million-a-year demands.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/24/alexis-sanchez-to-bayern-munich-transfer-in-doubt-as-arsenal-stars-wage-demands-are-too-high-6658059/#ixzz4i3TRW0NL

Looks like Bayern have been scared off by the wage demands according to Bild. I'm sure we can offer him 300k.

6 hours ago, RMCM said:

Which is why I said the Arsenal board would much rather line their pockets with 60 million from us now than nothing in a year's time. I agree it probably won't happen, however 

The board wont override Wenger