Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
havelschayes

Tiémoué Bakayoko

63 posts in this topic

Monaco apparently looking at RLC on a loan basis, if true could open the door to this deal as it was speculated they would only potentially sell if we loaned him back 

Heard good things about him. Monaco seem to have a nice group of players coming through. Saw highlights of one of their Cl games and their left back Mendy can't half put a ball in.

Lots of talk about us both (United) being after him... Since I don't follow the french league I've only seen youtube-videos of him and heard others say he looked really good when Monaco met Spurs Looks quite alright, but those youtube-videos can make me look like the new Messi. Any of you seen any of Monacos games?

Edited by Bogga

On 1/10/2017 at 11:13, Bogga said:

Lots of talk about us both (United) being after him... Since I don't follow the french league I've only seen youtube-videos of him and heard others say he looked really good when Monaco met Spurs Looks quite alright, but those youtube-videos can make me look like the new Messi. Any of you seen any of Monacos games?

No i have not.  United do seem desperate to add a defender and are supposedly pole to sign Van Dijk with him also keen on a move to a big club. I am a bit surprised by this.

7 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

United are linked to just about everyone just now.

Van Dijk

Greizmann

This Boy

They have the money and sway to get them too, only thing in our favour getting a player over Man U is that we are a London club, but in general you go head to head with Man U for a player you wont get him unless you overpay 

Chelsbear likes this

Just now, DonAntonio said:

They have the money and sway to get them too, only thing in our favour getting a player over Man U is that we are a London club, but in general you go head to head with Man U for a player you wont get him unless you overpay 

Yeah that's the worry with them having a blank cheque book.

Although we did get Kante and I'm sure they would have liked him in their side too. Greizmann though I fear will end up there, would love him at Chelsea.

20 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Yeah that's the worry with them having a blank cheque book.

Although we did get Kante and I'm sure they would have liked him in their side too. Greizmann though I fear will end up there, would love him at Chelsea.

You have to remember they were after Pogba in the same window 

Im not sure thats true about not being able to compete with Utd, weve won many battles with them for players, Pedro and Hazard the latest. Others were Essien, Robben, Mikel and I seem to remember they were after Cahill when we got him, though I might be wrong about him.

coco, PedroMendez and ashwin like this

2 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

do you think maybe Kante was a backup incase they didnt get Pogba? 

Not sure as they play different roles in the midfield. I think Kante would have been the successor to Carrick in that side with Pogba being the creative midfielder further forward. 

DonAntonio likes this

3 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

Well that and we are top of the league and Man U are currently outside top 4, also I imagine Conte has some pull 

10 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

United are linked to just about everyone just now.

Van Dijk

Greizmann

This Boy

So true! I had to unfollow several footy sites on Facebook because I got tired of never ending Untied rumours.

On the bright side, we've proven many times that we can convince players to join us instead if we really want to.

3 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

do you think maybe Kante was a backup incase they didnt get Pogba? 

I don't think so. Kante said Mourinho spoke to him personally and tried to convince him to join, but that he preferred Chelsea, because he had a good feeling after his talk with Conte.

Edited by True Blue23
ashwin and DonAntonio like this

Utd may have a lot of money, but if they dont finish top 4 then they are going to need every bit of that money and more to land stellar agents. I dont see the likes of Greizman or even Sanchez willing to go to a team that does not play champions league football. If they don't mind then i expect that Chinese teams also wont mind competing with united. 

This is not to say that united will never get top free agents - just that they will need all their money and influence.

On 1/10/2017 at 16:13, Bogga said:

You can never tell who will be great just by youtube videos but you can certainly identify players who are not and never will be all that.

17 hours ago, jack_super_class said:

They have Mourinho though and that makes a bid difference when going for players.

Not anymore tbh. Conte is starting to prove he's on a similar level to Mourinho, and if I was a neutral player I'd fancy playing under Conte more than Mourinho especially if I'm an attacking player (I know we're talking about a midfielder here, I'm just generalising) Mourinho's system is so rigid and strict, but with Conte it's more free flowing and high paced.

We'll struggle to compete against Mourinho when it comes to defenders for sure.

PedroMendez and ashwin like this

I would choose Bakayoko over Vidal and Verratti, if Bakayoko cost £40mil, Verratti £70mil and Vidal £56mil. He would add much needed strength to our midfield and ability to get past a player when we are under pressure.

u6435.jpg

Whoscored league ratings :

Nemanja Matic PL rating 7.18
N'Golo Kanté PL rating 7.28
Tiemoué Bakayoko Ligue 1 rating 7.58
Marco Verratti Ligue 1 rating 7.45
Arturo Vidal Bundesliga rating 7.00 

ozboy likes this

On January 13, 2017 at 12:58, dansubrosa said:

Not anymore tbh. Conte is starting to prove he's on a similar level to Mourinho, and if I was a neutral player I'd fancy playing under Conte more than Mourinho especially if I'm an attacking player (I know we're talking about a midfielder here, I'm just generalising) Mourinho's system is so rigid and strict, but with Conte it's more free flowing and high paced.

We'll struggle to compete against Mourinho when it comes to defenders for sure.

Why? Conte's Juve and Chelsea teams defend better than any Jose team Inter and beyond.

Kante and Bakayoko would be a dream midfield pairing, it would be like having Makelele and Vieira, I think Bakayoko will be at the top of Conte's list in the summer, but if United get him, I would be very very worried.

Edited by pacquiao