havelschayes

Tiémoué Bakayoko

45 minutes ago, Juan Matas Beard said:

He's not really the type of midfielder needed, what we're lacking is someone in the ilk of Carrick that can hold the position. Would love to have Matic.

Weigl would be perfect in that Carrick role imho. Personally hope you sign Bakayoko, would be more than happy if we kept Matic next season if there's even the slightest chance at signing Weigl next summer.

Edited by the special one

4 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

Daily Star are reporting that United have agreed a £35m deal with Monaco for him...

I wasn't overly fussed with Lukaku going to United but I will be seriously pissed off if they steal this deal from under our nose as well. More importantly seriously disappointed in the board as this has been going on for well over a fortnight! This deal should have been wrapped up already IMO. I understand these things don't happen overnight but this seems to be dragging on for a particularly long period of time.

26 minutes ago, doctorblue said:

Daily Star are reporting that United have agreed a £35m deal with Monaco for him...

This has an awful feeling of dejavu about it. If Mourinho gets him id say it would be a signing of about 80% spite and 20% actually needing him. 

We need to do something with a statement of intent, the love in with Manyoo is a f*cking joke, Jose has become a darling again, what with helping cement Rooney back to everton, gagging from the very pit of my stomach....

Looks like signs of Matic going to Utd have also slowed down, so that may not happen anymore which may be why they're trying to hijack Bakayoko

27 minutes ago, JJP said:

Looks like signs of Matic going to Utd have also slowed down, so that may not happen anymore which may be why they're trying to hijack Bakayoko

Well perhaps Chelsea have pulled the plug on the Matic deal after what happened with Lookack? 

18 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Yes, you are quite tiresome.

Tell you what,  shall I send all my comments to you before I post them? I think that's the approach that most fascist regimes impose? 

Edited by doctorblue

Just now, doctorblue said:

Tell you what,  I'll send all my comments to you before I post them? I think that's the approach that most fascist regime impose? 

If you could just refrain from being so childish that would be best. It's like being on a playground reading some of the posts on here recently.

Guardian report that Manure are set to sign him this week.
£35m

No they are not they are using the report from the daily star of all places please read the rumours correctly

I'd be super pi$$ed if he signs for United. It's not even about the player, it's about we keep losing our transfer targets to a main rival. He was supposedly having his medical a week ago, and unlike our latest signing, he never came out of the medical.