6 month contract for lampard

barak81
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

22 hours ago, Devil Dog said:

but seriously...six month contract...low wage...coming off the bench to do a job to see a win out...yeah why not...chelsea legend...lets see him finish his career at the blues. 8 #retiretheshirt

1-11 should never be retired.

He wont be eligible for a medal unless he plays 10 games, right?

Sorry but thats just not right. Absolutely love the guy, make no doubt about it, but this is professional football. Cant seriously be selling deadwood like Oscar, mikel, thinking about not giving an extension to Iva and JT, but on the other hand signing a 38 year old Lamps as a Sub. Just not right on many levels.

On 25/12/2016 at 04:15, PloKoon13 said:

Well what's Lampard done for us really?

Anyone can score against f**king Bolton, Liam O'Neil (who I can only reasonably assume is Gary O'Neil's even sh*tter brother) managed it last week.

This sounds like that Monty Python's Life of Brian joke. Apart from the title-winning goals, being our top scorer of all-time, being a homegrown English talent, making over 600 appearances for our club, captaining us to the Champions League win, consistently being one of the best midfielders in the Premier League, scoring countless important goals, being a reliable penalty taker, providing numerous quality assists, having a great relationship with our fans and being Chelsea through and through...

...WHAT HAS FRANK LAMPARD EVER DONE FOR US?

Edited by BellettiBullet

19 hours ago, BellettiBullet said:

This sounds like that Monty Python's Life of Brian joke. Apart from the title-winning goals, being our top scorer of all-time, being a homegrown English talent, making over 600 appearances for our club, captaining us to the Champions League win, consistently being one of the best midfielders in the Premier League, scoring countless important goals, being a reliable penalty taker, providing numerous quality assists, having a great relationship with our fans and being Chelsea through and through...

...WHAT HAS FRANK LAMPARD EVER DONE FOR US?

Whooosh!

On 29/12/2016 at 20:03, yorkleyblue said:

Whooosh!

It didn't go over my head. I got the joke. That was just my attempt at referencing Monty Python because the conversation beforehand had reminded me of a scene. Apologies if anyone was thinking I was having a dig at users for not appreciating Lamps' contribution. I was just trying (and failing) to be funny ha ha.

Edited by BellettiBullet