Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

coco

Chelsea Vs Peterborough (FAC) Sun 08/01 2017 KO 15:00 GMT

447 posts in this topic

Like the look of the lineup, a good amount of youth with experienced heads around them.

Strong bench too but hopefully this XI can make this as comfortable as it looks on paper. Big chance for fringe players to make a statement, and a win really is so important.

1 minute ago, evissy said:

Lets see. So many changes.. I think we might struggle to create.

I dont think we will have that problem we have fabregas and willian starting, two creative players and pedro and loftus cheek shud also help with the creation. i think there shd be a rule that either fabregas or willian start bcoz without those 2 our dead balls situation are pretty flat, hazard and pedro suck at it. 

I do hope we can get away with a win without a lot of hassle. A bit sad Musonda is nowhere to be seen, I used to think he's a huge prospect.

I do hope we can get away with a win without a lot of hassle. A bit sad Musonda is nowhere to be seen, I used to think he's a huge prospect.

Apparently Conte didn't want to play him because he's been linked with a loan to Roma and if we played him he wouldn't be able to go on loan
PythonLu likes this

Couple of things I've noticed early: this team does not look comfortable playing with each other.  Pedro has on a couple occasions yelled at people not moving to open spaces.  And the second thing is ivanovic is not a wingback...he's getting eaten alive