Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

havelschayes

Fernando Llorente

I wouldn't be against signing Llorente, I think he'd be a great option to have. Great aerial threat which we won't have if we sign Lukaku and keep Bats.

I imagine he'd be sort of a super sub for us. Has experience in the league and champions league, would be cheap too. Looks like a smart signing to me.

benteke would be more. Palace paid £30m for him last season, I think they would want at least £40m. I quite like benteke tbh, it would be a better buy than llorente, and he is good friends with hazard. 

Personally i dont think we need a mother striker. We have Batshuayi, and we can also play with a hazard there aswell. 

26 minutes ago, big blue said:

benteke would be more. Palace paid £30m for him last season, I think they would want at least £40m. I quite like benteke tbh, it would be a better buy than llorente, and he is good friends with hazard. 

Personally i dont think we need a mother striker. We have Batshuayi, and we can also play with a hazard there aswell. 

I don't want us to go anywhere near him. He was awful at Liverpool, especially when he was in and out of the team, he would be exactly the same for us. I have never been a fan, he goes through one purple patch a season and then disappears for the rest of it.

22 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I don't want us to go anywhere near him. He was awful at Liverpool, especially when he was in and out of the team, he would be exactly the same for us. I have never been a fan, he goes through one purple patch a season and then disappears for the rest of it.

I don't think Liverpool played to his strengths at all though, he was signed by Rodgers, who he barely even played under. He has a good goal scoring record, and if he is managed correctly, I think he could be a good impact sub. 

Like I alluded to in my earlier post though, I would much prefer to just keep Batshuayi though, plenty of fixtures to give him more opportunities this season. 

30m for Llorente? Where did that number come from? 

I have no doubt we won't pay anything close to that and if we do we're idiots who need to fire our scouts because that is unacceptable. 

How much do Soton want for Charlie Austin? Always rated him and he could fill the same role. 

Edited by TheChelseaBlues

£30m?  lol good one Swansea.  

Prem based backup strikers hmm apart from Llorente.

I'd take Rondon aswell tbh, something about him i rate. Benteke meh.  Think we may have missed a trick not going for Iheanacho

3 minutes ago, Jackbuchanan said:

Why, we have Batshuayi. He is a lot better than Llorente, and a lot younger. 

Younger yes, better no.

Said it before. i'd sign Llorente and loan Bats out. I think Bats could do with a full season starting regularly for a Prem team and I also think Conte would be more trusting of Llorente than he is with Bats.

1 minute ago, startedwithglenn said:

Younger yes, better no.

Said it before. i'd sign Llorente and loan Bats out. I think Bats could do with a full season starting regularly for a Prem team and I also think Conte would be more trusting of Llorente than he is with Bats.

Not for the £30 million quoted surely ?.

didierforever likes this