Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
One Tommy Langley

Izzy Brown

Posted (edited)

As yet unconfirmed but reported as below

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4095008/Chelsea-send-Izzy-Brown-loan-Huddersfield-Town-cutting-short-season-long-spell-Rotherham-United.html

he has been spotted / photographed at Huddersfields Training Facility and looks like a promising link up with Kasey Palmer who has established himself as a regular in their side

Edited by One Tommy Langley

Thanks for letting us have another excellent young player. Looked good on his debut today and linked up well with Palmer

Clear sign that Chelsea are delighted with how much we have improved Palmer during the last 6 months to drag Izzy away from Rotherham and send him to a nicer part of Yorkshire 

We'll take Costa next :good2:

Xfaxtor, Chigzzer and Jezz like this

Another goal from Izzy

i like the way he Shhh.. the Leeds Fans after the goal in response to the verbal abuse they had been giving him presumably because hes one of the Chels.

Younger readers might need to be advised that Leeds were a force a long time ago but no longer

coco likes this

had this guy on football manager for Bradford and he was sh*te, don't think we should have him back but fair play if he can continue doing alright azpilicueta is sh*te

Disappointed that he is not playing tonight, would have nice to see how he coped playing against a top team 

Another goal from Izzy and an important one too. 1-0 win for Huddersfield Town away to Wolves securing them a position in the playoffs 

coco likes this

3 hours ago, One Tommy Langley said:

Another goal from Izzy and an important one too. 1-0 win for Huddersfield Town away to Wolves securing them a position in the playoffs 

Fantastic !

6 hours ago, the special one said:

Wonder what his long term chances are of making first team (not intended to sound sarcastic or cynical).

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, MissouriBlue said:

Wonder what his long term chances are of making first team (not intended to sound sarcastic or cynical).

Who knows though personally of all our youth prospects I (still) think Izzy may have the best chance. Will be interesting to see how he adapts to the PL if presumably he goes on loan to Brighton.

I believe he has the talent, for me it's a question of whether he has the mentality to become the next Thomas Müller.

Edited by the special one

When you look at the group he's come through with, the likes of him, Loftus-Cheek, Baker, Solanke, Baker, etc... He strikes me as one who gets on with things a bit more quietly. If he gets a new contract it'll be interesting to see how he develops, i don't think he'll ever be amazing, but he could be a decent squad option, like Walcott at Arsenal.

IliyaKrostin likes this