Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

coco

Leicester Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 14/01 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

712 posts in this topic

Leicester Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 14/01 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

Posted (edited)

I think this game will be far from easy. But given the circumstances such as the first team players' rest I think we will have a solid performance.

They owe us the security of their championsip last year, so will they do us a favor? :D

Edited by mitsoschelsea
wallosh likes this

We have to bounce back, return to win and continue our run as the leaders of the league. Must win for us.

I'd like to see this starting line:

---------------------------- Courtois -----------------------

---- Azpilicueta --------- David Luiz -------- Cahill ------

Moses ---------- Kante --------- Matic -------- Marcos Alonso

----------------- Pedro ------------------ Hazard --------------------

---------------------------- Diego Costa ------------------------------

COME ON CHELS!!!!!!!!!!!

JamieCfc90 likes this

Posted (edited)

Gotta have this one 

Courtois

Azpil, Luis, Cahill 

Moses, Kante, Loftus Cheek, Alonso

Hazard, Costa, willian 

Edited by DrogbaIsKing

35 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Would love to see Chalobah start next to Kante, it's never going to happen though.

Could well be an improvement, as could ake for Alonso. 

We come into this game as a team that's won it all in the past 15 years, Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, you name it, but last season we were horrible. For Leicester it was a perfectly anti-correlating thing. Except for last season they were nowhere near us in terms of achievement, but they did win the Premier League last season, which is a major honour. So does last season mean anything for this game now or can we consider it a game in which Chelsea would be the clear favourite?

I would like to see us stop the same thing happening every single game...   an opposition player goes down the right hand side

boots the ball in from just outside the box and the whole defence panics.. it either ends up as a goal or the (lucky for us) oppostion attacker messes it up..

There must be a way of stopping something like this happening, especially if it the same thing all the time.. perhaps we are so good everywhere else that we take the odds ?

This is going to be a very tough game! I can't see us losing this match and am not even certain we will win.
The same feeling I had before we played Spurs!

We win this chances are we end the weekend at least 7 points clear as I cant see Liverpool winning at Old Trafford so it's a big opportunity for us to extend our lead at the top, definitely a must win game.

Bobbywoodhogan and Beerqueen like this

Leicester have won 18 of their total 21 points during their home games this year, theyve a very good record at home and wont be turned over easily.

However, we have to bounce back, the run was always going to end at some point and it was all about this teams ability to recover from that so its a big test for everyone at Chelsea.

The main guys got a good rest yesterday and given Liverpool visit Man Utd on Sunday, its vital that we at very worse, dont lose this game, I cant see Liverpool beating Utd at all so a win would be ideal.

Its the 9th best home record vs the best away record in the league and given that Leicester will be missing Mahrez and Slimani too, we should be aiming to put them away.

During this round, Spurs play WBA, that should be a Spurs win.

Swansea vs Arsenal, it would be brilliant if Clement could do us a favour and nick something there but its highly unlikeyl.

Everton v Man City, Everton are so hit or miss you dont know what to expect, theyre usually good enough at home but you'd have to fancy Man City to get the 3 points.

So thats 3 of our 5 rivals winning, IMO and the other 2 playing each other, a win is vital to get back on track.

I'd go with :

Tbo

Azp Luiz Cahill

Moses Kante Matic Alonso

Pedro Costa Hazard

Subs:

Begovic

Zouma, Ivan

Chalobah, Cesc

Willian, Batshuayi

2 hours ago, wallosh said:

This is going to be a very tough game! I can't see us losing this match and am not even certain we will win.
The same feeling I had before we played Spurs!

Man up ! We gonna destroy them !

JT_<3 likes this

I really dont understand why conte plays ivanovic at wing back. he was rubbish at wing back but was immense in the left centre back of the 343 when terry got sent off. he doesnt have the pace to go up and down the field but def has more pace than jt as a central defender.

Also why dont we play 352.  we played 351 after the red card

bergovic

dave    zouma    bane

aina  kante fab  chalobah  pedro

batshauyi.

we shd experiment with a 352 bcoz we will totally dominate any midfield with cesc matic kante  and  hazard and costa up top will be amazing just saying

23 minutes ago, IliyaKrostin said:

I think it's a little bit unfair to drop Matic, he was an important player in our fantastic run and against Spurs, he was our best player. 

I agree

Leicester will be without some key players like Mahrez so perfect opportunity to grab the three points and go 8points clear. Come on Chelsea 

Our team is playing well.  I like the fact that we attack and show hunger to score!  It's a painful defeat spurs gave us but all teams lose matches.  Let's hope for a good performance.  The lads must be well rested and raring to go!  I expect Hazard and Costa to be very hungry and killing it!  Pedro on the other hand, the guy can finish!  He's goals are just a joy to watch

2 hours ago, Ivanov87 said:

Leicester will be without some key players like Mahrez so perfect opportunity to grab the three points and go 8points clear. Come on Chelsea 

Where is Mahrez

3 hours ago, Ivanov87 said:

I fully expect Leicester to hit a run of excellent form now their two laziest players are out for a month. By all accounts Ndidi had a very impressive debut against Everton as well.

wallosh likes this

I cannot see Morgan and Huth being able to live with Hazard & Pedro, I think it'll be a fairly comfortable win