Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

coco

Leicester Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 14/01 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

Crystal ball predictions for this week here. A couple of unusual ones as usual but it still could well be a team that gets the three points...as the ball has predicted. Here they are:

Chelsea (3-4-3): Collins; Zouma, Ivanović, Matić; Moses, Chalobah (c), Fábregas, Pedro; Willian, Costa, Hazard
Subs: Eduardo, Aina, Cahill, Kanté, Alonso, Ugbo, Taylor-Crossdale

Prediction: Leicester City 0-1 Chelsea (Hazard)

Brad Collins comes in for his second appearance in crystal ball land, while Matić lines up in a back three which also consists of Zouma and Ivanović. Apart from those typical crystal ball changes, it looks like a solid team. Iké Ugbo and Martell Taylor-Crossdale make the bench in a huge leap of faith in the youth team from the boss. Hazard scores to win the match.

In real life, I think we can win this here. It'll be tricky but three points will be the perfect way to bounce back from the Spuds loss. COYB!

We need to be highly charged and pumped up for it ........from the very 1st second of the whistle being blown to the very last second of the match.....we need every man to do show their spirit, do their duty, run, jump and fight with every ounce of their body.

We must never surrender and will fight them on the beaches, in the towns and villages and only then we can stand up and say we gave our all.

At the end of the match, I want to see every Chelsea player rip their shirts off and throw them into the Celebrating Chelsea fans and then I will be happy.

Come-on Chelsea ! Let's have it!!

Ndidi looks scary, this ain't gonna be an easy game i think we will win 2-0 with goals from costa and azza 

I think some of us already know about the quality of Ndidi, but he can't stop us from scoring for a whole 90 minutes. But we have players that can stop Vardy, Musa and Okazaki.

Zouma is never going to be good enough, I don't get peoples obsession with him. 

Lol, I think the reason most people rate him is because we have been having slow defenders recently whereas unlike others he is fast. But then I still don't rate him. I will easily take Christensen over him.

Crystal ball predictions for this week here. A couple of unusual ones as usual but it still could well be a team that gets the three points...as the ball has predicted. Here they are:

Chelsea (3-4-3): Collins; Zouma, Ivanović, Matić; Moses, Chalobah ©, Fábregas, Pedro; Willian, Costa, Hazard Subs: Eduardo, Aina, Cahill, Kanté, Alonso, Ugbo, Taylor-Crossdale   Prediction: Leicester City 0-1 Chelsea (Hazard)   Brad Collins comes in for his second appearance in crystal ball land, while Matić lines up in a back three which also consists of Zouma and Ivanović. Apart from those typical crystal ball changes, it looks like a solid team. Iké Ugbo and Martell Taylor-Crossdale make the bench in a huge leap of faith in the youth team from the boss. Hazard scores to win the match.   In real life, I think we can win this here. It'll be tricky but three points will be the perfect way to bounce back from the Spuds loss. COYB!

I like this selection, it's funnier than the last.
Chalobah as captain?

This is a real must win, or at the very worst a draw. Lose this one and the rest will be smelling blood whilst the media start trying to widen the cracks !!

Leicester have hit a bit of form which is a bit worrying but if chelsea seriously fancy that title they should put the foxes to bed

12 hours ago, wallosh said:

I like this selection, it's funnier than the last.
Chalobah as captain? emoji3.png

Apparently. We've had so many this year in crystal ball land. Terry, Ivanović, Cahill, Mikel, Loftus-Cheek, Chalobah and Aina have all worn the armband ha ha.

Edited by BellettiBullet
wallosh likes this