Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sindre

Michael Antonio

31 posts in this topic
22 hours ago, RMCM said:

For the price Antonio would cost us we should look at Florenzi instead, he's probably the best right wingback out there right now, and with the 'English' bonus charge for Antonio, we'd probably be paying around the same price, I think it's a no brainer. Surprised we aren't linked with him tbh

Florenzi is out with knee ligament damage, otherwise think we would be in for him, or at least linked.

1 hour ago, zolawannabe25 said:

Florenzi is out with knee ligament damage, otherwise think we would be in for him, or at least linked.

Oh I didn't know that, hopefully we go in for him in the summer

On 1/12/2017 at 10:33, RMCM said:

For the price Antonio would cost us we should look at Florenzi instead, he's probably the best right wingback out there right now, and with the 'English' bonus charge for Antonio, we'd probably be paying around the same price, I think it's a no brainer. Surprised we aren't linked with him tbh

We'll have our contingent of Italian players come in during the summer. Florenzi would be great but it's hard enough to get Roma to sell their best players, they'll want to keep him and secure a CL spot. I would have said contend for the title since they're 2nd but nobody in Italy is touching Juve

Edited by TheChelseaBlues

3 minutes ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

We'll have our contingent of Italian players come in during the summer. Florenzi would be great but it's hard enough to get Roma to sell their best players, they'll want to keep him and secure a CL spot. I would have said contend for the title since they're 2nd but nobody in Italy is touching Juve

Italy have a good generation of youngsters for the future , Bernardeschi, Berardi, Donnarumma (who's first name, fittingly, is gianluigi) Florenzi, Belotti, Veratti etc. It would be nice to see one or two of them here. 

DonAntonio likes this

2 minutes ago, RMCM said:

Italy have a good generation of youngsters for the future , Bernardeschi, Berardi, Donnarumma (who's first name, fittingly, is gianluigi) Florenzi, Belotti, Veratti etc. It would be nice to see one or two of them here. 

Veratti, Berardi, and Florenzi would be faaaaantastic. At some point when we sell Curtois hopefully Donnarumma too