Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
PythonLu

Thomas Müller

It's true that Carlo doesn't trust him so much and I think if a right offer comes, he might leave. And I'd like him at SB, he is a world class player and brings a lot of quality to the team. Could be perfect for a secondary striker, if we play with a formation of two strikers. Unfortunately there aren't any rumours of him departing Bayern.

Would absolutely take him, I think his physique is well suited for the PL and his distribution/chance creation numbers (which are higher than Morata, Belotti, and significantly higher than Aubameyang) suggest he'd link up well with Willian/Hazard.

Morata or Muller? :JC_doubleup:

Muller will never leave Bayern, Bayern gave him the chance for top flight football. Very rarely do you see Bayern players that doesn't retire at that club. Schweinsteiger was forced out by Pep. I don't think Carlo is the kind of manager that forces out people without reason

TheChelsRVA likes this

Muller was good in our pre season game the other day. I'd love him but have to echo the sentiment of the group.

I cant see him leaving anytime soon which is a shame, hes a brilliant footballer but had a poor season just gone.

Edited by Delnino