Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
havelschayes

Adama Traore

60 posts in this topic
On 1/17/2017 at 17:59, Zeta said:

I might be thinking of someone else, but I thought he was a bit of a Shaun Wright-Phillips? All pace and nothing else.

I think he is alot more simillar to Moses, both uses their upper body strength, pace and dribbling in their 1vs1. SWP didn't have upper body strength, a gust of wind could knock him over. 

Adama has done almost the same amount of successful takeons as Hazard, but he has done it with half the gametime. I think he could be very good addition, if he can use his strength like Moses in defensive situations, improve his positioning and learn when to make a simple pass. 

5 hours ago, havelschayes said:

his performance yesterday, his best yet in a boro shirt according to the media

played like a certain big club is interested in him:rolleyes: 

Was about to post this, impressive performance.

Would love this signing to happen. Been great this season. Just needs to improve his decision making at times, comes with age though.

Bobbywoodhogan likes this

10 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Would love this signing to happen. Been great this season. Just needs to improve his decision making at times, comes with age though.

Well we hope, you would have to be blind not to see his potential. I just get the feeling with this guy will always have a hot and cold end product.

He looks like he could be a good RWB, but we got Moses there. If we are not going to use Aina there, then Adama would be a great choice I think.

Next season with a possibility of more games we need two good options on both wingback positions. I just don't see anything special about Aina and I think Conte would choose Ivanovic and Azpilicueta  ahead of him, if Moses is not playing. Hopefully we buy Sidibe (Monaco) and Adama in the summer, two lightning fast wingback options to compete with Alonso and Moses.