2017 Running Costs

loz
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hi folks

That time of year again I'm afraid.  Our hosting invoice is now due and Mod and I need to pay £240 to keep the site online.  The invoice is actually due to be paid today (my fault, I missed the reminders) so there is a real risk we mgiht be taken down very shortly.

As always I appeal to many people to make small donations rather than a handful of people to make larger ones.  Anything is much appreciated.

Just follow the 'Donations' link in the top menu.

Cheers

Loz

1 hour ago, Backbiter said:

The surplus is going on some season tickets that can be used by people who post on here. It's a great idea. Just email loz if you fancy a cheap day at the Bridge.

ah yeah, that's right.  

May take up on that in the future myself 

Ha I wish! The surplus sits in the forums account and pays for the various mod renewals when they come round. If there is anything left over after that it goes towards next year's hosting fees.

I've donated. Can this be used to bump up my "Community Rating" which would seem to be pretty poor? For example I've noticed I have a lower rating that G3.7. I've met him and he's execrable, whereas I am a lovely man.  

Maybe go for more populist "conte is good"  type contributions  and fewer esoteric player ratings that upset and infuriate in equal measure? 

No one knows what you're talking about half the time and that's even when they read your posts in a real accent. 

8 minutes ago, Liam said:

Please like my post in the Burnley match thread. Feel free to quote me.

I have a wonderful nephew called Liam who is currently paying for my glorious holiday in Thailand. Lest this seem a trifle irrelevant, I should explain that at his birth, his parents could not agree upon a name. When he was three days old the Irish midwife told them she had a cousin called Liam. Thereupon the hapless parents decided this should be their son's moniker. So, on the grounds that my Liam could be connected to the desperately seeking likes Liam, I urge you to hasten to aforementioned Burnley match thread and tick as if your life depended on it.