Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
havelschayes

Sead Kolasinac

brana's replacement, little chance we get him with one day left on the transfer window and baba's injured

i know nothing about him but according to the football gurus on twitter he's class

39 minutes ago, havelschayes said:

brana's replacement, little chance we get him with one day left on the transfer window and baba's injured

i know nothing about him but according to the football gurus on twitter he's class

According to Schalke Fans on transfermarkt.de he's limited technically, and excels in his physical attributes and fighting spirit. They think that Baba's ceiling is higher and that a club like Schalke is the limit for Kolasinac. At a bigger club he wouldn't be more than a squad player.

We can't do a lot wrong with his contract running out, but I would prefer to finish the season with Ake and Kenedy as cover and then sign proper competition for Alonso in summer, if our 2 youngsters don't seem up to the job.

1 hour ago, havelschayes said:

He's a left back, so how can he be Ivanovic's replacement?

DonAntonio and STATS like this

17 minutes ago, abramovich said:

He's a left back, so how can he be Ivanovic's replacement?

primarily a left back but can play both sides also cb and dm from what i've read

Not a fan of this one tbh. Doesnt look more than a squad player, he would only take minutes and opportunities from ake and kenedy.

2 hours ago, big blue said:

Not a fan of this one tbh. Doesnt look more than a squad player, he would only take minutes and opportunities from ake and kenedy.

Ake will be LCB and if he takes minutes from Kenedy he's worth the transfer fee for that alone.

16 minutes ago, BelgradeCFC said:

“Yes, there was an offer [from Chelsea], but it was off the table immediately.”

-Christian Heidel; source: Bild via Metro

So, he's not coming here.

Would have loved him here aswell, wonder if we will get him in summer for free

I'm sure there will be better options available in summer...it's not that we're strapped for cash and we'll be able to offer CL football too...

Edited by doctorblue

On 1/31/2017 at 09:23, Bluerising said:

Would have loved him here aswell, wonder if we will get him in summer for free

Why? He's an extremely limited player. I haven't watched a Schalke match in almost 2-3 years, but back in 2012/2013, he wasn't even that good. 

He would not make it into the first team - in Schalke he has almost no competitors, so he plays every time. If we could get him for free it would be ok but just as a replacement player.