Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

adineen98

Moussa Dembele

Personally i'd rather stick with Michy. I don't think he is a better prospect than Michy at all. Michy just hasn't been given enough time. Michy has much better records in much tougher leagues (Belgium/France). Dembele has played in the championship and the scottish league - for celtic, who completely dominate that sh*tty league anyway. 

Edited by Sharpy

8 minutes ago, big blue said:

Tammy abraham would score as many goals in scotland. He nearly has as many for a worse side in a stronger league.

Wish we we going after ousmane dembele instead tbh.

We have no chance of getting him so its pointless, i do really like him aswell as player.

Dembele isn't even Celtics best player, that's Scott Sinclair who we all know failed in the EPL. 

Absolute madness, he's not even the top goalscorer in the Mickley mouse SPFL.

As someone who watches Scottish football this would be a ludicrous deal 

11 minutes ago, wallosh said:

Rarely watch there league. But I watch there Champions league games

So on 2 games then because that's the only games he really done well in. 

How can you say he has more potential if you have watched him less than a handful of Times?  That's mental 

STATS likes this

Sky News (Not sky sports news) literally just went to the ad break with the caption "Are Chelsea signing Dembele for £40million?".

Strange that they've jumped on it so quickly.

1 hour ago, Chelsbear said:

So on 2 games then because that's the only games he really done well in. 

How can you say he has more potential if you have watched him less than a handful of Times?  That's mental 

My mums scottish I'm there quite a lot I used to watch celtic a bit and VVD and Wanyama didn't look that good until we saw them in the CL, sometimes you need a higher level of competition to see a players potential. 

jack_super_class and wallosh like this

20 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

They dont score against Barca and city though do they, he is  good player, I'd like him here. 

To be fair both teams don't really have a great defence, I would never rate a player just from 2 games. So his gone from 500k to 40m because of 2 games. Must be one hell of a player.

1 minute ago, Ernie_blue said:

To be fair both teams don't really have a great defence, I would never rate a player just from 2 games. 

That's true but if our club wants him they must see something in him, Celtic has been a decent club to buy from in recent times. From what I have seen he is a good player, I know we have 5 scouts for Scotland and the North because my friend was training to scout for us with the main guy I forget his name, so these guys are well watched, they will have the scouts notes, we have a computer system at Cobham, with all players we have scouted plus the scouts notes, so the manager always has a good but of info on players.