Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
PythonLu

Sergio Aguero

Well Dortmund have set a deadline by 24th July (?) for PEA situation to be sorted so the board need to be sure that Augero is available and City are willing to sell him to us. 
Otherwise, we're knackered. 

It is been widely reported that PEA is staying in Dortmund.

He is not old, my whole point with this is we've got a history of spending money on strikers with similar attributes with no re-sale value. I am all up for signing Aguero but I think we are better off investing in a younger talent like Morata or Belotti. Someone who will give us our best bang for our buck in the long term, I am surprised the board are considering this with the past Torres and Sheva deals. Both of those still looked like world beaters before they signed for us.

We should of signed Aguero when City signed him and if Morata signs for Milan now. 5 years down the line are we going to be bidding on him? Take a chance on someone upcoming.

However when it's all said and done I don't think City would sell him to us.

rtwelch likes this

Talk around these parts (just South of Manchester) is that Citeh really want Mbappe from Monaco. IF they were to get him, then Aguero may become available, but even then would they sell to a Premier League rival?  Unlikely IMHO...

4 minutes ago, fester said:

Talk around these parts (just South of Manchester) is that Citeh really want Mbappe from Monaco. IF they were to get him, then Aguero may become available, but even then would they sell to a Premier League rival?  Unlikely IMHO...

Looks like Citeh will be reported to UEFA by Monaco for tapping him up...sorry but can't see Mbappe going to Manchester...If he leaves it'll be to one of the two Spanish giants...

Edited by doctorblue
AlwaysRight, fester and TheChelsRVA like this