Wolves Vs Chelsea (FAC) Sat 18/02 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Will be a good chance to see our substitutes.  Conte has to start rotating the side. I hate it when our lineups are easily predicted makes it easier to work a plan out.

Bergovic

Zouma    Terrry     Azpi

pedro   cesc   chalobah      Ake

Willian        Loftus cheek

Batshuayi

Will be a good chance to see our substitutes.  Conte has to start rotating the side. I hate it when our lineups are easily predicted makes it easier to work a plan out.
                    Bergovic
       Zouma    Terrry     Azpi
pedro   cesc   chalobah      Ake
       Willian        Loftus cheek
                Batshuayi

Pedro again? I can't remember the last game we played without him. I won't even risk him in this match. He will only come in as a sub.

Important to win for us, I want us to win this cup.

I'd like to see this starting lineup:

------------------------ Begovic ----------------------

-------- Zouma ------ Terry ----------- Ake ----------

Aina -------- Fabregas --- Chalobah --------- Pedro

-------------- Willian ------- Loftus-Cheek --------

--------------------- Batshuayi -----------------------

COME ON CHELS!!!!

2 hours ago, wallosh said:

Pedro again? I can't remember the last game we played without him. I won't even risk him in this match. He will only come in as a sub.

I hope he plays so he doesnt start against swansea. Willian offers sooooo much more than pedro. Willian carried this team last season something pedro cant do. Also pedro lacks playmaking abilities and hence hazard has to drop deep to influence the game. Willian def helps compliment hazard and helps to bring the ball from midfield to attack, something that we need since Conte wont start cesc.  Next season we need upgrades on Matic and Pedro. Those 2 are good but can be improved

Disapointing to take a break from the league off the back of a draw, always better if you can do so with a win. 

Anyway Wolves, they beat Liverpool at Anfield, we could not do that, so have to respect them especially as we are away. Having said that is we cannot rotate a little bit then it really speaks negatively about our squad options. Priority is the league, so keeping players for it fresh, like Luiz and getting game time in to others we may need in the league is important. With that said I would like to see us line up with:

Begovic

Zouma--------Terry-------Cahill

Moses----Chalobah----Cesc-----Ake

Willian-----------Pedro

-------Batshuayi

We want to win, we want to stay in the cup, we want to avoid a replay. Think this side gives us a good chance of that. Rests for Luiz, Azpi, Kante, Matic, Alonso, Hazard and Costa.

Begovic 

Zouma          Terry           Ake 

Aina                      Chalobah                      Kenedy

Willian              RLC           Musonda 

Batshuayi  

The crystal ball is saying progress in the FA Cup, at the expense of Wolverhampton Wanderers. Here are the predictions:

Chelsea (3-4-3): Courtois; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Aké; Moses, Mati?, N. Chalobah (c), Aina; Pedro, Costa, Hazard
Subs: Begovi?, Cahill, Willian, Fábregas, Kanté, Loftus-Cheek, Alonso

Prediction: Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-2 Chelsea (Alonso 2)

Alonso comes off the bench to put the Blues through. The ball says three changes for this match. I would say, given that there is a week off for the squad after, that some fans would actually be happy with this 11 for once. Well done, ball. Not bad.

Begovic

Zouma JT Ake

Aina Cesc Chalobah Kenedy

Willian Batshuayi RLC

I would like to see this line. Along with subs like hazard, Costa, DL, Azpi, Kante, Matic, Courtois.

Great oppurtunity for some of the squad players to show their quality, moreso for the next season than this one, to be honest. Kenedy/NAT/AKE/AinA/RLC all need to show that we dont need to go out and spend a fortune on squad players. These guys can do a job.  

Id be tempted to revert to a back 4 for this mainly because the wing backs and Luiz need a rest.

Begovic, Azpi, Zouma, JT/Cahill, Ake, Kante, Cesc, Chalobah, Willian, Hazard(Musonda if he needs rest), Batshauyi (Costa if Musonda plays to restore the correct balance).

18 hours ago, Don Conte said:

I hope he plays so he doesnt start against swansea. Willian offers sooooo much more than pedro. Willian carried this team last season something pedro cant do. Also pedro lacks playmaking abilities and hence hazard has to drop deep to influence the game. Willian def helps compliment hazard and helps to bring the ball from midfield to attack, something that we need since Conte wont start cesc.  Next season we need upgrades on Matic and Pedro. Those 2 are good but can be improved

Not sure I agree with that - I find both equally frustrating. This season, Pedro has performed better, but does flit in & out of games and has had a few poor ones. Yesterday I thought he was holding onto the ball far too long. Willian has had a few decent games but just doesn't offer enough and again yesterday was not the game changer we were calling out for.

Ideally when you play a "weakened" side like we will against Wolves, you want someone to really grab their chance by putting i a stellar performance so hopefully someone will.

Well, I respect your opinion. Am a big fan of Willian, Pedro not really. But I think Pedro has outperformed Willian this season so I see Pedro to be more important for us this season. But that might change next season though!

The crystal ball is saying progress in the FA Cup, at the expense of Wolverhampton Wanderers. Here are the predictions:

Chelsea (3-4-3): Courtois; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Aké; Moses, Mati?, N. Chalobah ©, Aina; Pedro, Costa, Hazard Subs: Begovi?, Cahill, Willian, Fábregas, Kanté, Loftus-Cheek, Alonso   Prediction: Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-2 Chelsea (Alonso 2)   Alonso comes off the bench to put the Blues through. The ball says three changes for this match. I would say, given that there is a week off for the squad after, that some fans would actually be happy with this 11 for once. Well done, ball. Not bad.

Chalobah for Captain! Luiz and Cesar would think Conte is drunk, Lol

Id be tempted to revert to a back 4 for this mainly because the wing backs and Luiz need a rest.
Begovic, Azpi, Zouma, JT/Cahill, Ake, Kante, Cesc, Chalobah, Willian, Hazard(Musonda if he needs rest), Batshauyi (Costa if Musonda plays to restore the correct balance).

Starting with a different formation might distract the players and affect us in our next EPL match.

4 hours ago, wallosh said:

Starting with a different formation might distract the players and affect us in our next EPL match.

Out of the team ive given only Azpi, Kante and Costa/Hazard will start vs Swansea so can't see it being a problem.

On 2/12/2017 at 14:37, coco said:

Begovic 

Aina         Chalobah        Musonda          Kenedy

Willian              RLC            

Batshuayi  

FYP

On 13/02/2017 at 04:07, coco said:

Begovic 

Aina                      Chalobah                      Kenedy

Willian              RLC           Musonda 

Batshuayi  

Cesc will give a tranfer request the next day.