Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Argo

Your dream summer window?

275 posts in this topic

I dont think we need depth in RWB. We have Azpi for that, and Aina for cup competitions. We will be having 5 proper CBs (DL, GC, Ake, Andreas, Zouma) along with azpi, Alonso, Moses thats 8 very strong and versatile players for 5 positions. Kenedy and Aina can fill the gap when required.

14 hours ago, dkw said:

How do you know she's called summer?

That's what she told me when I gave her the money for washing my car. In hindsight £100 was a lot for a car wash and she didn't do a particularly good job but it was HOW she did it!

yorkleyblue and dkw like this

10 hours ago, wallosh said:

Remember Cuadrado never had his chance as a wing back, he might be world class.

He's third choice wing back at Juventus behind a 33 year old Dani Alves and a 33 year old Stephan Lichtsteiner. 

He's pants and thankfully we had the foresight to mug him off to Juventus on a 3 year loan rather than have him stink up the joint at Chelsea. 

dkw and Nibs like this

Last night showed why veratti would be an absolute BEAST!!!!

Radja is a good player, but just not on the same level/plane. Veratti should be our first choice dream signing even though I see no reason why A) PSG will sell him, B) He would want to come.

12 minutes ago, didierforever said:

Last night showed why veratti would be an absolute BEAST!!!!

Radja is a good player, but just not on the same level/plane. Veratti should be our first choice dream signing even though I see no reason why A) PSG will sell him, B) He would want to come.

But don't let those sort of things get in the way of your Dreams!!

45 minutes ago, Nibs said:

But don't let those sort of things get in the way of your Dreams!!

Exactly. Thats what dreams are for!!! :)

On 2/13/2017 at 23:30, didierforever said:

I dont think we need depth in RWB. We have Azpi for that, and Aina for cup competitions. We will be having 5 proper CBs (DL, GC, Ake, Andreas, Zouma) along with azpi, Alonso, Moses thats 8 very strong and versatile players for 5 positions. Kenedy and Aina can fill the gap when required.

I agree. RWB is lower on the priority list than CM and LWB. We should be just fine on the right for the upcoming season.

Verratti would be a great signing for us. He is similar to Kante but playing with him may free Verratti to express himself going forward more which he is actually quite good at. I know theres a worry we wouldn't be able to compete in the air but Matic is very poor there anyway when you consider his size.

Matic needs to be replaced. Chalo can play when we need more defensive solidarity and Cesc can play when when we need to unlock teams. He isn't playing to his potential and its hard imagine him playing to the level he used to be at. If I'm wrong then great but I think thats the position of #1 priority going into the summer 

didierforever likes this

Courtois

Azpilicueta - Luiz - Koulibaly

Cancelo - Kante - Bakayoko - Emerson

Carrasco - Hazard

Costa

Serge Aurier might be an option for RWB. With Meunier taking his spot at PSG he is too good to sit on the bench.

41 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Serge Aurier might be an option for RWB. With Meunier taking his spot at PSG he is too good to sit on the bench.

Wasn't he banned from entering UK?

13 minutes ago, RMCM said:

Good shout whoever said Brozovic, he's absolute quality

But Hardly better than the options we currently have : Pedro and willian.

Just now, didierforever said:

But Hardly better than the options we currently have : Pedro and willian.

Neither of them play central midfield . . . .

CarefreeSimmo_ likes this

48 minutes ago, RMCM said:

Good shout whoever said Brozovic, he's absolute quality

He should be last on our list, players like Bakayoko, Vidal, Koke, Rakitic and Nainggolan would all be better signings. 

Edited by pacquiao

21 hours ago, pacquiao said:

He should be last on our list, players like Bakayoko, Vidal, Koke, Rakitic and Nainggolan would all be better signings. 

Been far better than Koke and Rakitic this season, Vidal will be 30, Bakayoko is good but not a world beater yet as people make out. People are raving about Baka more due to his age than his performances. Brozovic is 24 and having an outstanding season and i would have him over all of the above except Radja.

RMCM likes this

18 hours ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Still the best 

Possibly, but if he does move from Barca, whoever signs him will see his gradual decline whilst up & coming younger players will be better than him. That will be sad to see.

Wouldn't want Chelsea to sign any player who is already on the downward spiral - we've hopefully learnt our lesson there from past mistakes. 

1 hour ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Been far better than Koke and Rakitic this season, Vidal will be 30, Bakayoko is good but not a world beater yet as people make out. People are raving about Baka more due to his age than his performances. Brozovic is 24 and having an outstanding season and i would have him over all of the above except Radja.

Don't know what games you have been watching but Brozovic been awful for a while now, his passing has been terrible, he is lazy and his attitude is a disgrace, he is like a child, I guarantee you most Inter want Kondogbia and Gagliardini starting in midfield for them, not Brozovic, in fact most Inter fans would happily drive him to the airport if we wanted to sign him, but Conte isn't stupid and he will know there are far better midfielders in Serie A alone who are better then Brozovic. 

Rakitic hasn't been at his best this season but still far better then Brozovic, Koke is simply levels above, as is Vidal who still has at least 4 years at the top left in him, and Bakayoko has been outstanding this season, already a far better player then Brozovic who can barely pass a ball.

He would be a good signing for a team like Everton or Southampton but for us, no way.

Edited by pacquiao

19 minutes ago, pacquiao said:

Don't know what games you have been watching but Brozovic been awful for a while now, his passing has been terrible, he is lazy and his attitude is a disgrace, he is like a child, I guarantee you most Inter want Kondogbia and Gagliardini starting in midfield for them, not Brozovic, in fact most Inter fans would happily drive him to the airport if we wanted to sign him, but Conte isn't stupid and he will know there are far better midfielders in Serie A alone who are better then Brozovic. 

Rakitic hasn't been at his best this season but still far better then Brozovic, Koke is simply levels above, as is Vidal who still has at least 4 years at the top left in him, and Bakayoko has been outstanding this season, already a far better player then Brozovic who can barely pass a ball.

He would be a good signing for a team like Everton or Southampton but for us, no way.

He hasn't been playing recently. Before he broke his toe he was one of the stand out players in that Inter team under Pioli. Just because fans don't like him, doesn't mean he's bad. Most Inter fans hate Icardi yet he's still putting goals away with ease.

Brozovic has created 32 chances this season, none of Bakayoko, Rakitic or Vidal have created more than 14 even though they've all played more games for arguably better teams, so he clearly can pass. Also has more goals and assists than the mentioned players, if this is him playing bad imagine how good Conte could get him playing.

CarefreeSimmo_ likes this

17 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

He hasn't been playing recently. Before he broke his toe he was one of the stand out players in that Inter team under Pioli. Just because fans don't like him, doesn't mean he's bad. Most Inter fans hate Icardi yet he's still putting goals away with ease.

Brozovic has created 32 chances this season, none of Bakayoko, Rakitic or Vidal have created more than 14 even though they've all played more games for arguably better teams, so he clearly can pass. Also has more goals and assists than the mentioned players, if this is him playing bad imagine how good Conte could get him playing.

Inter fans not liking Icardi has nothing to do with his football ability.

And that stat means very little when his role is different to the others, that's like saying Pjanic has created more chances this season then Kante, N'Zonzi and Matuidi 

Edited by pacquiao