Chelsea Vs Manyoo (FA) Mon 13/03 2017 KO 19:45 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

2 hours ago, Xfaxtor said:

Cant wait for this one, most excited Ive been for a game all season. Its on my birthday as well so should be a fun day.

wow. i am also a march 13th baby.... happy birthday in advance blues brother... I know we will have a smashing birthday

Crystal ball here, guys:

Chelsea (4-2-4): Courtois; Moses, N. Chalobah (c), Suljic, Alonso; Kanté, Fábregas; Pedro, Costa, Batshuayi, Hazard
Subs: Beeney, Luiz, Zouma, Azpilicueta, Mati?, Willian, Kenedy

Prediction: Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United (Willian)

For the second match in a row in crystal ball land, Willian nets the only goal to get the win. That takes him to six, according to the ball. Nathaniel Chalobah captains from centre back and is partnered by debutant Ali Suljic. Apart from those two, it's exactly the same team that faced West Ham United (albeit with a different formation). I've got a question for the ball myself this week. With the back four, I ask just what the hell is going to happen to every single player capable of playing centre back in the first team over the next few days?

5 minutes ago, Kinkladze1871 said:

It will be interesting to see if Conte tones it down a bit on the touchline with the celebrations or continues as he has been after what Mourinho said to him last time.

firstly lets hope conte has reason to celebrate and secondly lets hope he does it right in front of jose and when jose starts bleating, conte then tells him to f uck off because he belongs at old trafford now not the bridge

Without Zlatan, there's no second guess what their tactic will be. Sit deep and compact, launch through balls from the back to Rashford, Marital etc. They got 3 games in like 5 days, I'm sure Jose will play second string in 1 of them, my guess is in the league game on Tuesday. I could see us making a couple of changes, like Matic in for Cesc, and Ake for Cahill, but we won't play Pedro at LWB for sure.

Whatever the outcome, I bet Jose will say Chelsea played defensive counter attacking football post match.

There is a lot of hate here for mou remember what he did for us he was Chelsea through and through we sacked him it's not like he wanted to go, yes his attitude was a drag, yes he has taken digs but he is likely sour at the club I'm sure he still appreciates the fans we used to sing his name every week, short memories. I feel a bit relieved now he has gone and I wouldn't swap conte for anyone but a little loyalty wouldn't be so bad or already appreciation 

31 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

There is a lot of hate here for mou remember what he did for us he was Chelsea through and through we sacked him it's not like he wanted to go, yes his attitude was a drag, yes he has taken digs but he is likely sour at the club I'm sure he still appreciates the fans we used to sing his name every week, short memories. I feel a bit relieved now he has gone and I wouldn't swap conte for anyone but a little loyalty wouldn't be so bad or already appreciation 

I love him.  I appreciate what he did here.  But I still want to beat him, no correct that, smash him to smithereens.  More so because he is now Manure.  If he had gone to some European club that we happened to draw (obviously not this year due to him :biggrin:) I wouldn't care nearly so much.   But, it's Manure.... and he is being a bit of a pain.....

8 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

He will always be a legend. We cant erase his history in the club but we live in the present and presently he is an enemy. You just have to listen to his interviews to know this . It is clearly understandable as he is competing for the same thing we are competing for but a little class isnt asking for too much instead he plays his little mind games. Rafa coached chelsea and still acted classily towards liverpool. Jose is just jose and cant be taught class at his old age , may be when he leaves Man u i will respect him more but i am sure he wud have destroyed his chelsea legacy at that point , not that he cares actually. 

I really cant wait for his jealous talk pre match and his excuses postmatch

16 hours ago, Don Conte said:

man utd are playing 3 at the back against rostov... I am sure they will do the same at bridge. Kinda worried

Didn't exactly work so well for them though. Can't even beat a sh*tty little Russian team. Everton tried to match us with very little practice in a 3 at the back and look how that went.

13 hours ago, luckywerthers said:

firstly lets hope conte has reason to celebrate and secondly lets hope he does it right in front of jose and when jose starts bleating, conte then tells him to f uck off because he belongs at old trafford now not the bridge

Poetry.

49 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Didn't exactly work so well for them though. Can't even beat a sh*tty little Russian team. Everton tried to match us with very little practice in a 3 at the back and look how that went.

The only team that have beaten Rostov away this season in all competitions are Atletico Madrid. That list of opponents includes Ajax, Zenit, CSKA... even Bayern lost there.

6 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Monday’s cup opponents are enjoying a long unbeaten run in the league stretching back to October. It has lifted them all the way from sixth to sixth.
https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/03/pmb--chelsea-v-manchester-united--part-one.html

Official site with some banter :laugh2:::clap2::

Huge game really, going to be bricking it for this one.

On 07/03/2017 at 20:18, benjsross said:

Shall we play them against City as well? May as well. Get them some big game practice in. 

Ridiculous statement. We have 5 big games left this season. This one, City and United and then the next 2 cup games (Semi and Final). The best players should be playing those games without a doubt. Crunch games are not time for experimenting. 

How is PL even comparable to FA cup? Sorry, but simply not on the same level.