Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Zeta

Chelsea vs Spurs (FA CUP) - 22nd April 2017

58 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

f**k our lead:

THIS IS WAR.

f**k Tottenham and everything that they stand for. We're playing for who has the biggest cock. This is a legitimate battle for supremacy. 

Also... f**k Tottenham.

Indeed but I fear we are getting nothing but a right hammering. 

TheBluesBrother likes this

We had better turn up on Saturday with our "A" game else we will get a chasing. Any match v Sp*ds requires a massive Chelsea effort both on and off the pitch, losing any match to them is unthinkable. The worst case scenario looms large, they beat us in a cup semi-final and nick our title and possibly set them up for the double a f*cking unbearable thought.

The players need to be right on it and following todays OT result we will be underdogs, it may help us against a super confident opponent.

Fingers crossed and KTF

Do or die, I say. We are in tatters at the moment after losing 2 of our last 3 in the PL. The most shocking was our performance at United.

I'm sure our confidence will be waning and really doubt if we're up to facing a brilliant Spurs side. They are in devastating form at the moment and it will add to our woes which is the last thing we need right now.

chelsea78 likes this

After yesterdays debacle I can see us getting smashed by the Spuds. Courtois and Alonso need to return for us to have any chance. Costa is a waste of space and I've given up on him. We are effectively playing with ten men. I'm fearing the worst next Saturday if our formation has to change due to injury/sickness. It's not looking good for our prospects this season in the FA Cup nor the Premiership. We look like we are in trouble.

Conte must create something unique, teams are reading us already. Without Alonso, Courtois we're having problems, plus our form isn't good enough to beat Spurs. 

We're coming after a poor performance against Man United, but this is football, we can lose and we can win, new match, new day. Conte has to do homework and make a change that will lead us in the league as well.

---------------- Begovic ---------------

-- Azpilicueta - David Luiz - Cahill --

Moses -- Fabregas --- Kante --- Ake

------------------ Loftus-Cheek -------------------

------- Hazard----------------- Pedro ----------

This is what I'd like to see, low chances it will happen, but I'm tired of watching Costa. This competition is important for us and we need players that hungry for minutes, hungry to play and want to prove themselves. 

COME ON CHELS!!!!!!!!

big blue likes this