Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Zeta

Chelsea vs Spurs (FA CUP) - 22nd April 2017

1,494 posts in this topic

Really hope we beat these f**kers.

I think bearing in mind how much they exposed the aerial ball into Dave's area last time, we should put Zouma in that RCB position and maybe Dave at RWB instead of Moses.

just popping this in here. Just watched a bit of our youth at spurs playing now on itv4...little bit of Chelsea noise. Proof too that its the accoustics that makes firt hart lane so noisy..small spurs turnout very noisy

5 hours ago, Mike Carefree said:

anyone going to be running round Wembley with their willys hanging out. I probably will after 2pints

Two pints? Lightweight!  Though maybe it's just an excuse and you'd' do it stone cold sober!

Mike Carefree likes this

Beerqueen.gone are the days of boozing and handling it. Unfortunately my aging body has to rush to the loo after every sip of anything.Hence ill be running round Wembley with my willy hanging out looking for a loo

Hope Kane misses this.

Spuds are our Bogey team this season so will need to approach this one a bit different IMO. As someone said need to maybe add some more height to the back 3 as they exposed us badly last time out.

Plenty more matches to talk about before this game, temp locked.

While the immediate prize is a place in the final I doubt anyone does not see this being about more than that. A win here could have a real knock to Spurs confidence and push us on to winning the league. 

Meanwhile a loss on the other hand.... 

TheBluesBrother likes this

Looking forward to completely derailing their season.

Wembley has become our new Three Point Lane.

Shug likes this

Posted (edited)

I still think it's that Palace loss that's f**ked our lead not a loss at OT. I think this game could be a massive psychological advantage to the winner in the title race.

Edited by Bobbywoodhogan

f**k our lead:

THIS IS WAR.

f**k Tottenham and everything that they stand for. We're playing for who has the biggest cock. This is a legitimate battle for supremacy. 

Also... f**k Tottenham.

cRyptic and yorkleyblue like this

58 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

f**k our lead:

THIS IS WAR.

f**k Tottenham and everything that they stand for. We're playing for who has the biggest cock. This is a legitimate battle for supremacy. 

Also... f**k Tottenham.

Indeed but I fear we are getting nothing but a right hammering. 

TheBluesBrother likes this

after today's debacle kneejerk me would probably say we're gonna get wrecked, but heck it's spuds and it's at wembley, we're gonna smash them

costa will bag a hattrick now

c

We had better turn up on Saturday with our "A" game else we will get a chasing. Any match v Sp*ds requires a massive Chelsea effort both on and off the pitch, losing any match to them is unthinkable. The worst case scenario looms large, they beat us in a cup semi-final and nick our title and possibly set them up for the double a f*cking unbearable thought.

The players need to be right on it and following todays OT result we will be underdogs, it may help us against a super confident opponent.

Fingers crossed and KTF

Do or die, I say. We are in tatters at the moment after losing 2 of our last 3 in the PL. The most shocking was our performance at United.

I'm sure our confidence will be waning and really doubt if we're up to facing a brilliant Spurs side. They are in devastating form at the moment and it will add to our woes which is the last thing we need right now.

chelsea78 likes this

After yesterdays debacle I can see us getting smashed by the Spuds. Courtois and Alonso need to return for us to have any chance. Costa is a waste of space and I've given up on him. We are effectively playing with ten men. I'm fearing the worst next Saturday if our formation has to change due to injury/sickness. It's not looking good for our prospects this season in the FA Cup nor the Premiership. We look like we are in trouble.

Conte must create something unique, teams are reading us already. Without Alonso, Courtois we're having problems, plus our form isn't good enough to beat Spurs. 

We're coming after a poor performance against Man United, but this is football, we can lose and we can win, new match, new day. Conte has to do homework and make a change that will lead us in the league as well.

---------------- Begovic ---------------

-- Azpilicueta - David Luiz - Cahill --

Moses -- Fabregas --- Kante --- Ake

------------------ Loftus-Cheek -------------------

------- Hazard----------------- Pedro ----------

This is what I'd like to see, low chances it will happen, but I'm tired of watching Costa. This competition is important for us and we need players that hungry for minutes, hungry to play and want to prove themselves. 

COME ON CHELS!!!!!!!!

big blue likes this