Vidahost - UK Web Hosting
Vidahost - UK Web Hosting

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr.wildist

Hi from Barcelona

Hi! I've seen that almost everything related to Chelsea fan base on the web passes through this site and I couldn't help but joining.

It's difficult to meet other premier league interested fans in my area so this is a good chance to meet new people and share experiences.

Member, been to the bridge, looking to going back (this season if I'm lucky enough).

Cheers.

Well, Barça is just one team. The city is quite heterogeneous in this department so it is not really hard to be a chelsea follower down here.

As I said previously I applied for a true blue membership, but here it's easier to form a group with other pl fans even if you don't share a common team.

There's plenty of british fans at the pubs around the city so the atmosphere is not that bad, not really different from what I saw at some bars in London.

DidierDrogbalala likes this

Barcelona is my favourite city in Europe. Been there many times. Was there twice last year including taking our daughter there for her 18th last November, (stayed in poble nou), and she fell in love with it to.

Welcome to the best Chelsea forum there is.