Alex Sandro

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, Tambling Dice said:

So call me suspicious if you must but TomCFC85 has recently been spotted in his local store purchasing Torradas (a savoury bread type thing that's popular in Brazil) instead of his usual sliced white. This coupled with the fact that he appears to know a little too much about the current status of the Sandro fiasco leads me to suspect that our future LWB is in fact currently being held prisoner in Tom's cellar.

So Tom if you could please give him a pen and get him to issue that Transfer request and put us all out of our misery....I would be much obliged.

Shhh you think I haven't tried that? He just keeps writing "Help me" messages and trying to tie them on to Pigeons which I may or may not keep in the cellar too. 

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-conte-is-furious-as-juve-turn-down-80-million-offer-fo-92916

Failed deals so far:

Van Dijk - Rejected.

Cedric - Rejected.

Sandro - Rejected.

Drinkwater - Rejected(Want more money).

Chamberlain - Rejected.

Sergio Roberto - Rejected.

This is like when I play FIFA with my Skybet league team and try to buy Premier League players. We have to admit the fact that we can no longer attract top players.

Edited by TheAwesomeGem

34 minutes ago, TheAwesomeGem said:

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-conte-is-furious-as-juve-turn-down-80-million-offer-fo-92916

Failed deals so far:

Van Dijk - Rejected.

Cedric - Rejected.

Sandro - Rejected.

Chamberlain - Rejected.

This is like when I play FIFA with my Skybet league team and try to buy Premier League players. We have to admit the fact that we can no longer attract top players.

Disagree.
It's the board, not the status of the club.

Of course it`s the board. If they was acted faster and not trying to get the price down with 1 penny, we could already have someone of Danilo/Walker/Mendy.
Everyone right now know we are desperate and will want high prices. And no one want to lose their players so late, they have no time for replacement. They should be mad to do this. Or the offer has to very good.

We was 1 of the best destination. With a great manager like Conte and PL champions. For sure the best or 1 of the best destination in England and we are in London. There was a time we was the best destination. The problem is the board going too slow and trying to get the price down on every player and if not like it, just stalk and wait. Untill someone get it before us.

Why in the blue hell they are disappointing about Sandro ? It was obvious he won`t come, they should have move to other plyaer long time ago.

How dumb they really are? If they was acting earlier, Juve may have give us to us. I mean before they sell Alves and Bonucci. Put a 50m. offer at the begining, 60 and 70 if he is so important for Conte, if not happen, then just move on.

Not the same s*** with Kolibaly all over again, and then panic buy. Last year we get lucky but i doubt we will ever hit the bullseye again with such panics signing. Probably like 2015.

5 hours ago, TheAwesomeGem said:

Failed deals so far:

Van Dijk - Rejected.

Cedric - Rejected.

Sandro - Rejected.

Chamberlain - Rejected.

.....morata? 

5 hours ago, TheAwesomeGem said:

Failed deals so far:

Van Dijk - Rejected.

Cedric - Rejected.

Sandro - Rejected.

Chamberlain - Rejected.

We don't know for sure that the club even bid on most of the players. In most cases the only source is press speculation. We certainly may have inquired about all the above but who knows if we lodged a bid and what the amount was. For example Sky Italia claim we have only bud about 37m for Sandro so far which is way off the other stories.

8 hours ago, TheAwesomeGem said:

Failed deals so far:

Van Dijk - Rejected.

Cedric - Rejected.

Sandro - Rejected.

Chamberlain - Rejected.

Please, do every club in Europe's.  Please.

On 8/15/2017 at 08:46, RIP Mourinho said:

If true why have we waited this long to bid 80M Euros? Had we bid that much in the first month of the window this deal would have been tied up long ago. Instead we do our usual thing of pissing about until the selling club has no time to replace them and won't sell. 

If we bid £80m as our first offer it would have been rejected and we would have likely had to break the transfer record (Neymar aside) to even stand a chance.

On 8/15/2017 at 19:37, doctorblue said:

Good points but we were lucky last season with injuries and Conte would also need to be given time to see these loanees return and flourish next season...the history of Chelsea is not littered with managers who have been given this time...

Why have even our own fans fell for the line that we get lucky with injuries? This is the first real injury crisis we have had since 2010, it's not a coincidence and it's down to the great work off our medical department, no luck in that whatsoever.

On 8/16/2017 at 08:32, brakeit said:

PedroMendez, read carefully. I said before the windows we was dreaming about players like Sanchez.

And to be fair, everyone have a price. I doubt that Arsenal would refuse a 70-80m. for him.

The main thing is, we didn`t try it. Cause the board don`t wanna spend big. It`s obvious.

We could atleast make some damage to them. Send and offer, make the player more unhappy, cause already is. You can do big damage to their future transfer plans, by focusing them on Sanchez.

And it the same time do your business on the market.

And if the player pushed them hard and they agree - you get a world class player, that really take you on another level. If not, you did damage to a rival team. It`s a smart move.
Mourinho few years ago did this with United and Rooney.

And for World Class players, of course you can`t find them available so late in the market.

If we was done our job early, then we would not be in that situation.

We should have beaten City for atleast 1 of the 3 players they get. Cause we was trying, but we was just too late.

And i`m so right with Guardiola statement. He say something like this:
"When you need qualities player, you have to give money. We buy a lot of players, because we needed. That doesn`t mean we will spend like this every year. He also say they are not done on the market."

They get a lot of players in perfect age and they will have great squad for years to come. That is good buisness. And they won`t need to spend like mad every season.

The board should have done exactly the same. Build great squad with decent depth and quality, and then just correct small details. You won`t give big money every season.

But the decied to f****. And that`s when we become Champions, sell so much players and have 350m. from players and PL title.

That`s what killing me.

BTW, last season without CL, we have very thin squad, Conte said it many times, he even said we lack qualities. And they sell so much more now.

With what players we will go in the Cups ? Tell me pls ?Cause atleast last season we could give our starting 11 a break, in this cups, by playing guys like Chalobah, RLC, Aina, Ivanovic, Oscar(untill they was sold), Ake, Zouma, Terry, Kenedy. Also Conte was subs Moses in 70m. to give him a bit of rest.

Now who will done that ? How the WB will be rested?

Sorry but the board fu**** big. Whatever someone are trying to defend them, it`s not happen.

And i don`t care if they bring 3-4 players now. We was talking we need that much few months ago, before selling the half squad ....

And it will be too late, the damage it`s already done. Players and manager are unsettle. The atmosphere is already bad.

Same s*** happen with Mourinho.

I don`t know for you, we are all fans, we all want the best for the team, but i`m tired of all this manager changes.

Have you ever made a remotely positive post? Even just the one.

6 minutes ago, Argo said:

Why have even our own fans fell for the line that we get lucky with injuries? This is the first real injury crisis we have had since 2010, it's not a coincidence and it's down to the great work off our medical department, no luck in that whatsoever.

I agree 100%, not only have we had a lot less injuries season after season but we also get players back sooner than expected a lot of the time too. On the opposite end of the scale I have no idea what training/medical department Arsenal have but my God they are terrible. Are they using Shamanism to try and treat player injuries?

18 hours ago, TheAwesomeGem said:

Failed deals so far:

Van Dijk - Rejected.

Cedric - Rejected.

Sandro - Rejected.

Chamberlain - Rejected.

We didn't bid for Van Dijk, Cedric, Sergio Roberto or Chamberlain. The only players we did bid for (and has been confirmed by reputable sources) are Sandro and Drinkwater. I know it doesn't fit whatever agenda you're trying to push but at least try to be accurate.

I feel crushed now we're not getting Sandro. I've been clinging on to the dream of us signing a world class player in Sandro on deadline day... Why do we do this to ourselves? Stones, Koulibaly, Naingollan, now f*cking Sandro.

I'll include Rooney in that as well, I got really excited when we were bidding for him. I've always rated him as a domestic footballer not international, even though it was a blessing in disguise as we signed Costa instead but I think he would have been a joy to watch with Mata and Hazard. Anyway back to the point, we seem too happy to keep chasing targets all summer only to shoot ourselves in the foot.

I miss the days where we go ahead and sign the likes of Ballack and Ashley Cole without any complications or haggling.

30 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

I feel crushed now we're not getting Sandro. I've been clinging on to the dream of us signing a world class player in Sandro on deadline day... Why do we do this to ourselves? Stones, Koulibaly, Naingollan, now f*cking Sandro.

I'll include Rooney in that as well, I got really excited when we were bidding for him. I've always rated him as a domestic footballer not international, even though it was a blessing in disguise as we signed Costa instead but I think he would have been a joy to watch with Mata and Hazard. Anyway back to the point, we seem too happy to keep chasing targets all summer only to shoot ourselves in the foot.

I miss the days where we go ahead and sign the likes of Ballack and Ashley Cole without any complications or haggling.

You mean the Ashley Cole deal that dragged to late August?