Andrea Belotti

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Atlético Madrid y el Chelsea llegan a un acuerdo esta noche Chelsea FC funcionarios en Italia para atar contrato de préstamo con Torino, seguro Belotti se convertirá en jugador del Chelsea

Very encouraging but Source?

Just now, doctorblue said:

Atletico Madrid agrees with Chelsea tonight, Diego Costa flying to Italy to sign a loan agreement with Torino, now on local radio too, means agreement Belotti agreed in principle. 

Do we have sources for all of this?  Seems to make sense for all parties involved.

13 minutes ago, mwblue10 said:

Do we have sources for all of this?  Seems to make sense for all parties involved.

A random "Football agent" on a fan forum and I suppose a bloke speaking in Spanish said so what other sources do you need.

Edited by PedroMendez

8 minutes ago, PedroMendez said:

A random "Football agent" on a fan forum and I suppose a bloke speaking in Spanish said so what other sources do you need.

When you mention those two please include me also we are a team after all. Think of football agent as the infallible leader, Sergio as his pit bull henchman, and me his hype man. We are calling ourselves FAST.  (F)ootball (A)gent (S)ergio (T)hechelsrva.  We are FAST to break news and FAST to tear down the language barrier!!

Thank you and go FAST go!!  

4 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Until January arrives and Torino find themselves without a decent striker :biggrin:

That's right but 90 mil might help them find someone to finish mid table again, their burden of expectation it's not like ours, they don't need a world class striker, they could find someone no bother and use the rest of the money to upgrade other areas of their team, btw wasn't it them joe heart went to? Maybe they would be receptive after all? 

Edited by DonAntonio

3 minutes ago, DonAntonio said:

That's right but 90 mil might help them find someone to finish mid table again, their burden of expectation it's not like ours, they don't need a world class striker, they could find someone no bother and use the rest of the money to upgrade other areas of their team, btw wasn't it them joe heart went to? Maybe they would be receptive after all? 

It's 'by the way' not btw just saying lmao 

2 hours ago, L1ONHeart said:

Now is the time to show support for Conte and everything he's done.  We took a hit with the Lukaku mess and need to bounce back in a big way.   

Missing out on Lukaku will be such a huge blessing. At worst (for us) he will score goals but simultaneously drive the United fans nuts, at best he will totally bomb (which isn't actually as unlikely as people think).

Edited by Argo

2 minutes ago, CrowBag said:

Lmao hasn't that place shut down?-

Hope so, the bar stewards, my granny used to buy me f**king endless supplies of those prison style boxer shorts from there, it's like they had mind control buuuuy moooreee paaantts, I'm more of a Calvin Klein man, flash cockney bar steward.  

1 minute ago, DonAntonio said:

Hope so, the bar stewards, my granny used to buy me f**king endless supplies of those prison style boxer shorts from there, it's like they had mind control buuuuy moooreee paaantts, I'm more of a Calvin Klein man, flash cockney bar steward.  

Haha don't think I've ever bought anything from there too posh for us squadys lad, although I have been banned from primark that's a different story tho haha.

Milan have made a bid for him. Who knows what's happening but If you believe the media over the past couple of days then our list of strikers is shortening with Morata wanting to stay in Spain. I think we need to see some sort of movement fast from us in the upcoming week or other clubs are going to pounce. If Morata does want to stay then I do hope we have had or are in talks with multiple targets as a fail safe and targets I mean big strikers not a back up striker like Llorente. You can't take nothing for granted when you look at the Lukaku saga.

Edited by Sheva