Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 08/04 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

With Moses fit, we should be playing our normal 11 albeit with Costa dropped.

Tibo

Azpi DL GC

Moses Kante Matic Alonso

Pedro Hazard Willian

Need to start getting clean sheets again. THAT was the most integral part of our winning streak. Need to keep the concentration levels for 90 mins.

Come on Chelsea. Just 8 more games. 6 to win. Get back to the best NOW!!!

Our remaining 8 games must must be treated like a cup final.

Vital we get the 18 points as soon as possible, the longer we leave it the more pressure it will be.

if Moses is fit and ready he should go straight in to the RWB role.

bournmouth are no mugs they have pulled some good results against Liverpool home and away. Drawn to united ,Arsenal, Spurs  too, we can't underestimate them at all.

i would go with 

courtois 

azbi luiz Cahill 

moses Kante matic Alonso 

pedro costa hazard

bring on fabregas if we need to change the dynamic of play.

Moses fit, he will start imo

usual team, bollox to drop Costa now, I'm no tactical genius but that will weaken the 

attack, expect the manager to field the usual line up only Q in my mind is Fab or Matic ?

Eddie Howe is like whinger & pep, hes a principled coach who at home will go for it, these kind of teams are the ones Conte's system works best at beating

3 points is a MUST or Spuds go 4 points behind, cant see them losing at home to Watford

gonna be on the road to Vegas so will not be able to watch this one

1 hour ago, Van Butsen said:

Actually not much hate for him in this role if I'm honest, but pre new formation there was a lot.

That's because he was no more than super-sub quality as a winger. At WB he can use his stamina and work rate to better effect. 

I'm glad he is fit; I never recognised just how important his presence actually was. His absence disrupted the back 3 and neutralised Pedro.

Bizarrely I am really optimistic for this one. Bournemouth are a plucky team and will go all out for it at home, but they are inexperienced against a team like Chelsea and I believe we will be too strong for them.

I suspect they will get a lucky goal with a ball that falls kindly to one of them like Palace, but I feel we'll grab a couple.

Bournemouth 1-2 Chelsea

Hazard and Willian.

7 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Who are all of these "Moses haters"? 

They know themselves...... Not that i care there are also diego costa haters who make absolutely no sense to me. They were on his bandwagon and ever since he went on a goal drought they claim the china transfer influenced me. If there was aplayer who epitomized the way Drogba the legend wud fight for this club it is Costa.. 

Nervous as....will be every game until we (hopefully) wrap things up.

I don't see Watford getting anything but humped hard, so there will be pressure on us playing with 'just' a 4 pt lead at a pokey little ground against tricky opposition who need the points nearly as badly as we do.

Just win.

Bournemouth are in good heart so it will be interesting how they approach this game. At Liverpool, the two strikers pressed high but, after getting the first goal, they dropped back to the half way line. I expect them to press high against Luiz,Cahill and Dave but I can't see them scoring first this time as there will be space to exploit plus their two centre backs are as slow as me.

Another Cup Final coming up. Bournemouth play out of their skins against top opposition and this is going to be another tough match. They are coming thick and fast at the moment. We must try and take all 3 points today. Moses is back and we have missed him. Hopefully back to the same formation and strength in midfield. Let's hope we can do it. COME ON YOU BLUES !!!

As I have mentioned in another thread with Spurs superb home form you can now consider our lead a 1 point lead with 2 games in hand, this one and United. After that the run in becomes a more level playing field with some tricky games for both sides. Importantly it leaves them few home games and more away and vice versa for us. 

It is up to us we must restore our lead, starting today. Failure to do so and they and everyone else really will start to believe. 

12 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

As I have mentioned in another thread with Spurs superb home form you can now consider our lead a 1 point lead with 2 games in hand, this one and United. After that the run in becomes a more level playing field with some tricky games for both sides. Importantly it leaves them few home games and more away and vice versa for us. 

It is up to us we must restore our lead, starting today. Failure to do so and they and everyone else really will start to believe. 

Our home form was pretty much the same when Palace turned us over.

Nothing is a given.