Man Utd Vs Chelsea (PL) Sun 16/04 2017 KO 16:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 hour ago, Zeta said:

Of course, but I don't see how that's relevant, that was last season. That makes no difference to thinking the remaining fixtures are going to be tough.

Last August was the beginning of the season. 

2 hours ago, The Leigh Limpet said:

Same scenario this time last season, with Leicester playing games before them. And we all know what happened then!!!!!!!!!

Even if they play before us, they won't catch us!  They have palace(a) united arsenal.  They will drop points and there is no chance they catch us.  Chelsea will be champions!!!

13 hours ago, havelschayes said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/04/18/diego-costa-victor-moses-played-man-utd-despite-suffering-illness/

Key Chelsea players were struck down with an illness before Sunday’s Premier League game against Manchester United, although some played on nonetheless and the club believe that it contributed significantly to their poor performance. 

However, it can be revealed that as well as Marcos Alonso, the striker Diego Costa and winger Victor Moses both missed training on Friday because of the sickness.

Conte does not want the players to look for excuses for the performance and it is expected that all three will be fit to play against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday in the much-anticipated FA Cup semi-final at Wembley between the Premier League’s two top clubs.

I suppose Costa must have been ill, as he spent more time on his arse than his feet

13 hours ago, Blue Exile said:

He really should get to the Doctors then as he must have been ill for the last 3 months....

Costa needs to just f**k off. 200k a week and can't be bothered. Tch. can't understand anyone defending this. 

Costa needs to just f**k off. 200k a week and can't be bothered. Tch. can't understand anyone defending this. 

Maybe I am way off base but you seem to have an agenda against him.

I would like to replace him as well but when on form, he is lethal. Holding on to the hope that he fights back.

On 19/04/2017 at 19:15, Kev56 said:

If we win the league he will have been pivotal in winning 2 PL titles in 3 years, top scorer in both, he is playing w**k right now but the costs hate thing is silly. 

4 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

If we win the league he will have been pivotal in winning 2 PL titles in 3 years, top scorer in both, he is playing w**k right now but the costs hate thing is silly. 

Things keep going the way they are i could see Hazard ending up with more goals than Costa. 

I was so disappointed after this game that I didn't comment here for a week.

This loss was predictable after Alonso's injury and Costa's ongoing wretched run of form. 

Alonso's injury, much like Moses' injury, revealed starkly our lack of depth in the LWB/RWB positions. 

However, with hindsight Conte should have risked subbing Costa off and resorting to a Hazard/Willian/Pedro trident (did he sub Costa off very late on? Don't remember).

It is interesting that Costa was just dropped/rested for Batshuayi. Will Batshuayi be kept on, replaced with Costa, or substituted with a Hazard/Willian/Pedro trident? Hard to tell.

Testing times here people. We worked so hard to get where we are, let's not blow it after winning 13 games in a row. :sofa:

Edited by DaRick