Happy anniversary - 12 months ago today, Eden saved us all

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hopefully Leicester can return the favour this year, I've seen a lot of good feeling from them towards us on Twitter about this game. 

Thank you Eden, like Lord Demba you saved football. 

Weirdly what I will never forget is missing the very end of the game, where I live there was this huge noise right before the game finished. The whole neighbourhood were outside. Turns out the noise was a sonic boom cause by RAF fighter jets going off to rescue some airplane. Have to admit at the time I was f**king terrified as we live near a few factories, I was sure one had blown up.

Another anniversary comes tomorrow...3 years since 'Crystanbul', that famous night at Selhurst Park when the Dippers pissed a 3 nil lead up the wall, and Suarez left the field crying like a baby.

What a time to be alive.

12 hours ago, Blue Exile said:

Another anniversary comes tomorrow...3 years since 'Crystanbul', that famous night at Selhurst Park when the Dippers pissed a 3 nil lead up the wall, and Suarez left the field crying like a baby.

What a time to be alive.

LOL Who can forget this

Great goal by Hazard against Spuds. It was even better that they had been 2-0 ahead and their supporters were so confident!

Also thanks for reminding me about the Palace v Dippers anniversary. They too were so confident that they were winning the Premier League three seasons ago !