Chelsea Vs Arsenal (FA Cup Final) 27/05 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

as long as The Blues don't overlook the gooners, then it's in the bag. The one thing to remember is that this is another London Derby. Underdogs seem to always win in London Derbies. Chelsea vs Crystal Palace....West Ham vs Tottenham - we know the results - the players need to remain focus on the gooners for 90 minutes

9 hours ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

The only people I think would want them is neutral fans who want a momento. 

Arsenal fans may want them as a way to remember they were in a final. Play our best and we win this. I know Conte has a spotty cup record but this feels different

I have to admit, I've missed the feeling of being in a cup final! Not the nerves so much though...got the BBQ chicken wings and beers in, and ready to make the most of it! As long as our players haven't got complacent like they say, we surely have too much for them? Especially without their best defender.

Beat Spurs to the title and(hopefully) wrap up the double against Arsenal, these are the seasons I never dared dream of in the dark days. From a purely London/tribal point of view, could this be the best season ever?

Honestly this might sound daft given we won the league in 14-15 but for the past three years seeing Arsenal win it twice then Man U last season it's had me seething inside. I love the FA Cup, I want us time win it every season. It's crazy but this is the one I wanted this season. Don't let's down Chelsea!

On ?23?/?05?/?2017 at 21:06, Seven Times said:

Yep, remember going to that one on bloody crutches, was a real struggle that day.

Still think Cardiff is brilliant for cup finals though, lots of decent surrounding pubs and what not.

Stayed overnight, if anyone turned up in Cardiff that night, not knowing the result, they would have thought we'd won it. Was in the 'Walkabout Bar' throughout the evening, heaving with Blue's fans, as were many more Pubs around there. Dancing & singing every 15 mins, when the DJ turned the music off, to let us have song!.
Disappointing result, but absolute fantastic evening. Cant believe it was 15 years ago!.

50 minutes ago, The Leigh Limpet said:

Stayed overnight, if anyone turned up in Cardiff that night, not knowing the result, they would have thought we'd won it. Was in the 'Walkabout Bar' throughout the evening, heaving with Blue's fans, as were many more Pubs around there. Dancing & singing every 15 mins, when the DJ turned the music off, to let us have song!.
Disappointing result, but absolute fantastic evening. Cant believe it was 15 years ago!.

We stayed in Bridgend in and came into Cardiff in the train. We were challenged by transport police as ther thought we were Swansea supporters traveling in to Cardiff as there had been trouble on the Friday night in Newport

Before the game funnily enough we drank in the Walkabout.

I was right behind the goal but in the front row my view was terrible. The chap next to me was so drunk he went to sleep and missed the game.

We returned to Bridgend right after the game and even though we lost it didn't feel that way. We went out in Bridgend on the Saturday. In Wetherspoons there was a girl with a Red Devil tattoo on her shoulder . One of the lads asked her why it had a nappy on it . Trouble was he didn't ask just once he must have asked several times . It was only ever going to end one way and bang she lumped him, fair play to her it was one hellava whack.

We ended up in a real dive of a night club, you know the type of place where your feet stick to the carpet. There was a group of us and we joined up with a group of Welsh women from up the valley. I know a bit of sign language and had a brief conversation with a deaf womenn, big mistake, I couldnt get free from her every where I went she followed.

There were five of us staying in a couples house the chap was likewise Chelsea. We must have got back around 2,00am and as the time went on everyone got back except one who turned up around 10.00am. He had gone with the" ladies "by taxi up the valley and had no way of getting back till what was now mid Sunday morning 

As I said we celebrated like we had won.We were delighted to be in another final . It was a great weekend and Cardiff was a great City to go to for a final.

2 hours ago, TheChelseaBlues said:

Arsenal fans may want them as a way to remember they were in a final. Play our best and we win this. I know Conte has a spotty cup record but this feels different

A lot of questions over conte in cup football, makes you worry with the CL coming up, I think it's the same like in big games he is not very brave, but he is a young manager and I think we have seen that change already in his subs and tactics, he is a perfectionist and it will jar him that he hasn't got a good record in tournament football by his standards, so he will be looking at why, mind you he is in the final of the main domestic cup in his first season so he can't be that bad, he also took a bunch of southampton rejects further than anyone thought in the Euros, knocking out spain and beating belgium to teh top of their group. 

I grew up in wembley so even if I didn't have tickets I'd be about soaking up the atmosphere, there is something special about cup days at Wembley, wish I could have gone to this,  we are expected to win this and we have been built up so much it would almost taint the high a bit not to do the double,  if Hazard is at it we should handle business. 

1 hour ago, Zeta said:

So much is going in our favour... injuries, suspensions...wenger. 

We'd better not bloody lose this!

Yeah for the more pessimistic Chelsea fan such as myself all these good points are making it seem an arsenal victory is getting more and more likely... Lol

2 hours ago, The Leigh Limpet said:

I was there too, and yes it was incredible in there. Had an absolutely brilliant evening, which was amazing after a pretty comprehensive defeat. 

Scary that it was 15 years ago, but a fair bit has happened to us since, so it's not as if the years have slipped by without noticing.

4 hours ago, Sacto Blues said:

Nothing like a Cup Final. I have utmost confidence in Conte as we're going to win this. 

A Blues fan from Sac-Town :wtf:

Bro we need to go to the Streets of London to watch a match together...don't think this one will be the one though...9am KO here on the Left Coast

15 hours ago, charierre said:

At Wembley to film an FA Cup Final preview for the Standard. These flags will be given to supporters on Saturday:DArdXRxXsAADkq5.thumb.jpg.dd979f0461eeb019382da10e5c1cb9a0.jpg

WTF . Why would anyone want a half/half flag?  f**king half/half scarves are bad but this just plain crazy. Football is based on rivalry. What next half/half shirts. Chels wear Blue and L'arse wear red long may it last.

Well said. It's just stupid really. The only colour I'll ever f**king wear is BLUE.

2 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

if Hazard is at it we should handle business. 

well I heard Eden say himself that he wants to win a FA Cup cause he never won one of those - I liked hearing that, so hopefully he follows through - I will be rooting for him to do it every bit of the way